User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the fast growing GD family and the forum! I'm sure you can't wait to hit the road, Enjoy!
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DuffMan View Post
    Thank you and "Will Do!"

...and thanks for your service! Retired USAF enlisted, just waiting for the wife to retire from USAF as well. Can't wait to FT!
    Thanks for your service as well. I'm working on the possibility of FT, but DW is 5 years behind me yet. I doubt she will want to get very far away from the Grandkids. She and our Granddaughter have a special bond. One of her older sisters and youngest brother are retired USAF.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to buy a 311BHS and I already had my tow vehicle a 2017 Dodge Ram 3500 Diesel 6.7L Crew Cab Short Box. My calculation on the pin weight was I was just under it. 21% of pin weight is 3792 and my payload is 3689.
    Case24

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the GD family and the small but growing 311BHS group.

Glad to have you aboard and don't hesitate to yell if you have any questions
    Les and Sharon Bevil
    Austin, Tx

Reflection 311BHS purchased March 2017
    Jayco 32BHDS sold March 2017
    2012 Chevrolet 2500HD 6.6 Diesel (until May 2018)
    2015 Chevrolet 3500HD 6.6 Diesel

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Case24 are you running a SRW or DRW on that Ram?
    We just got word yesterday that our unit arrived 2 weeks early at the dealer (that worries me just a little bit, I would rather have them take their time on the build and not rush!). We have the PDI (thanks to many of the PDI list on this site!!) and delivery scheduled for 3/7! The dealer actually asked us to get there when they open and plan on being their for a good chunk of the day to go thru everything, that's reassuring because our last CW purchase rushed us in and out as fast as possible. FINGERS CROSSED!
    Tim and Melissa
    2020 311BHS
    2015 Ram Mega Dually Long Horn
    6.7 Cumm

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timgunther View Post
    Case24 are you running a SRW or DRW on that Ram?
    We just got word yesterday that our unit arrived 2 weeks early at the dealer (that worries me just a little bit, I would rather have them take their time on the build and not rush!). We have the PDI (thanks to many of the PDI list on this site!!) and delivery scheduled for 3/7! The dealer actually asked us to get there when they open and plan on being their for a good chunk of the day to go thru everything, that's reassuring because our last CW purchase rushed us in and out as fast as possible. FINGERS CROSSED!
    Tim sounds like you know what to look for ... production line has one speed ASAP there is no take your time unfortunately ... take your time with PDI .... we had 11 items and 8 were corrected 1 I fixed and 2 parts were ordered and will repair when they arrive ... there was no need to leave camper with them as those items did not stop me from camping ... open/close/turn on/off/push-pull/look under and on top of everything ... open/close slides awnings 2-3 times ... test furnace / AC ... gas and electric water heater... we were there 6 hours ... best of luck ... later Frank
    Frank & Cindy --- S Class Solitude 2930RL-R ---2019 Ram 3500 Cummins 6.7 SRW 4x4 8' bed---Remi & Sage traveling Pomskies ---TST 507 TPMS ... B&W Patriot 18K---3.73 axle ... Predator 3500--Backflip MX4---48 days 2019---51 days camped 2020---***Payload 4394***

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the 311BHS during the PDI make sure that you connect the propane to the outside stove and light it. On ours the stove would not connect to the fitting and the hose from the stove to the connector had to be replaced.

Hope ya'll enjoy your 311 as much as we have enjoyed ours. We're a small but growing group of 311BHS owners on the forum. Any questions and/or hints be sure to pass them on.
    Les and Sharon Bevil
    Austin, Tx

Reflection 311BHS purchased March 2017
    Jayco 32BHDS sold March 2017
    2012 Chevrolet 2500HD 6.6 Diesel (until May 2018)
    2015 Chevrolet 3500HD 6.6 Diesel

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good tip Lee and Sharon!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Frank!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frank4711 View Post
    Tim sounds like you know what to look for ... production line has one speed ASAP there is no take your time unfortunately ... take your time with PDI .... we had 11 items and 8 were corrected 1 I fixed and 2 parts were ordered and will repair when they arrive ... there was no need to leave camper with them as those items did not stop me from camping ... open/close/turn on/off/push-pull/look under and on top of everything ... open/close slides awnings 2-3 times ... test furnace / AC ... gas and electric water heater... we were there 6 hours ... best of luck ... later Frank
    Well..... we took delivery of our 2020 311BHS last Saturday! I had 2 copies of a downloaded PDI check list from this forum. One for me and one for my wife so that we could each look for different items. i gave the dealer a heads up a few days ahead of time that I had a check list to go thru because we've been burned too many times. Our sales lady was very understanding and she explained to me that they do their own PDI and detailing of each unit before they take the owner on a walk through, but to feel free to also do my own. We were asked to be there when they opened at 8:30 and to plan on being there for most of the day. We were there a little before 8:30 and 5-1/2 hrs later with only about 1/2 hr in the purchasing office because they had everything done ahead of time we were hooked up and heading home. during the PDI our sales lady took the lead and it was like she had my check list, she hit each and every item on my list and spent time checking and verifying and if something wasn't to our satisfaction or needed to be tweaked she called a tech and had them fix it right then. We only found a few minor things that were addressed immediately. I don't now how much of this was GD or the dealers PDI and final detailing, but we never found any sawdust or construction debris. Not even after opening drawers all the way and looking in the bare cabinet space behind or turning the A/C and heat on, there was nothing that blew out of the ducts.
    VERY IMPRESSIVE! IMO our dealership Beckly's RV in Thurmont MD. and our sales Lady Sherri Naill are top notch and should be role models of what other RV dealer's and salespeople should be!
    I also want to thank all of you for you're assistance with my many questions.
    Tim and Melissa
    2020 311BHS
    2015 Ram Mega Dually Long Horn
    6.7 Cumm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12