User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had several of both the small and large size burn out. They are not high quality fixtures but I was not able to identify a higher quality replacement. I just went with the Facon replacements from Amazon and they work just fine.

These are the 3"
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The 4.5"
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Last edited by SteveTN; 01-31-2020 at 01:03 PM.
    Steve and Peggy
    Based in beautiful East Tennessee
    2016 Reflection 337RLS
    2017 Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4 CTD

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickLight View Post
    Check for loose connections before spending money!

Those are most likely LEDs and aren't subject to burnouts.

The glass unscrews from the base, but it might be easier out of the ceiling. And that way you don't have to match the glass, or even buy it!
    Maybe not burnouts, but friends of ours (Solitude owners) had 3 fixtures that were constantly flickering. At our recent GD rally, the GD mobile tech couldn't figure out what was wrong, so just replaced the 3 fixtures in question.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone. With your help we have located a source for more.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2014 269rl and I remove the lens by placing a butter knife between the lens and metal body of the fixture and gently twisting until the lens pops of. If yours are the same you can then replace the led “bulb”. While waiting for the bulb to ship, you can turn the old one upside down. The light will be a little less bright, but it’s better than none.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just picked 2600rb that had two fixture issues. He poach new fixtures off another GD unit on the lot to replace mine. Watched him install the new fixtures. Used wire nuts to connect the new wires. Screwed the base to the ceiling, then did about a 1/4 turn to seat the lens to the base.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KLR650goldwing View Post
    We have a 369RL Solitude and some of the 4-5 inch diameter round ceiling lights that, are rather flat, are burning out. We want to purchase some new bulbs, probably LED, and replace the old ones. However, when I tried to pull the lense off the light fixture to get at the bulb the entire light receptacle pulled down and out of the ceiling. But, the lense did not separate from the fixture. So that is my question; how do I get the lense off the light fixture so I can replace the bulb?
    I have a 2014 369RL. As said before to get to the led light just use a screw driver or something similar to pry the glass lens off fixture.
    my problem was not that led strip would burn out, they would just fall out traveling down the road. (Louisiana roads)
    To remedy that problem would just bend the 2 tabs on Led strip to make it more snug.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12