User Tag List

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Out with 303 in with 367

We had gotten a 2018 303 and have been enjoying it. Found the daughter and granddaughter went with us all the time. The Granddaughter is also bringing her friends a bunch of the time so the wife and i decided the 303 was not big enough and went out looking at new units. We decided on a mid-bunk unit and look at many different units and keep coming back to the Reflection 367. Our local dealer did not have one so we ordered it in November of 2019 and it came in the 2nd week of January.

Just picked it up Friday January 31. Man this this is long, yet really nice. The big surprise for me is that it has the LCI oneControl on it. The main panel is mounted it the pass thru bay, yet it is there. Got it working with my phone and really like it.

The wife got a bunch of stuff put in it today and I got my EMS installed. Had some problems getting the readout mounted where i wanted yet persistence payed off and got the line run thru the wall and have it mounted and working.

Dave
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200131_110544.jpg   20200131_110608.jpg  
    Dave Z
    Troy Missouri
    2020 Reflection 367BHS
    2018 Ram 3500

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice looking rig! Hope you guy's enjoy it and be safe.

Tim & Terrie
    Tim & Terrie
    2018 Dodge 3500 SRW
    2020 GD Reflection 337RLS

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! We’ve had our 367 for 3.5 years and it does great. We’ve got two teenagers and often will have them and friends or other family members along. Good amount of storage space. Definitely a big camper. Enjoy and good luck!
    The Adams - 2017 Reflection 367BHS, 2019 F-350 6.7L PSD 4x4 CC DRW, B&W hitch on Ford pucks, Air Lift Loadlifter 5000 Ultimate Plus air bags, "Rupert" the Weimaraner.