Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Faucets

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kay - The pull-down plastic head split 4 days after I bought my 303RLS. (Had never seen one split all the way around before.) I installed an American Standard Olvera 9092.301 Series Faucet w/pull-down head, single lever faucet from Lowe's for $176.20 including tax & contractor disc. in June '14. The faucet comes with a soap dispenser that I installed also. The installation was "typical" and nothing traumatic. I actually cut out about 2-ft of PEX on both hot and cold lines to make a cleaner installation. From experience, I can advise to note whether any of the buttons/knobs/etc. are hard rubber and avoid faucets with it. The hard rubber has a tendency to break-down and transfer a black residue to anything/everything that touches it. (Got that T-shirt !)

Dave can handle the install with no problems.
    Rich Kaiser
    Last edited by Retread68; 02-04-2015 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Corrected brand and price
    2018 GD Reflections 337RLS, 2021 Ram 3500 Cummins 4x4 CC w/auto level dually, TrailAir pinbox, B&W Companion hitch, Fold-A-Cover Tonneau

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Rich.

The soap dispenser sounds like a great idea. We have one at home and love it and can see how it would be great to have in the camper.

Kay & Dave - Virginia Beach, VA
    Golden Retriever Molly - Been swimming in 28 states
    2019 Solitude 310GK
    2019 GMC Denali CC/LB SRW
    Previous rig: 2014 Reflection 303RLS #314 and 2008 Silverado 2500 D/A

Pokey and Linda
    Has anyone had issues with the finish coming off the bathroom faucet? Our unit is 8 months old and the finish is peeling off.

lilgardt
    I replaced my 3 days after using it cause it split. GD sent me a new one but the pressure was terrible, sprayer had a drizzle. Took the spray head off my home faucet and it worked great. Just replaced it with a residential faucet.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pokey & Linda ..... Just wanted to let you know that the peeling finish on plastic faucets is nothing new. I have experienced the same situation with other RV brands using the same RV typical faucets.
    2018 GD Reflections 337RLS, 2021 Ram 3500 Cummins 4x4 CC w/auto level dually, TrailAir pinbox, B&W Companion hitch, Fold-A-Cover Tonneau

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12