User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

377MBS - Thermostat resets when you run Heat Pump or Furnace

We have a 2020 GD Solitude 377MBS that is 4 months old. Been using the Heat Pump and Furnace for about the last two months as the weather in FL. and North Carolina has warranted the use. When the Heat Pump was first turned on it was not working. We were just a few miles from the dealer in Sanford, FL and they came over and found that the Orange wire was not hooked up at the factory. So all was well until yesterday. Came back to the camper and the power pole 50 amp breaker had tripped. I have a surge protector with EPO so, reset the breaker and all was well on the outside. When walking into the camper it was down to 66 degree's. Went to the Thermostat and set it to Heat - GAS. The Thermostat was on for about 2 seconds and then went black and reset itself. So tried the Heat pump same thing. Cycled to AIR and FAN and both work. So then checked the voltage from the power pole and current amp draw. Leg One had 125V and 2.1 amp draw, Leg two had 124V and 12 amp draw (Fireplace and water pump one) so did not seem like that was an issue. Also checked ground to make sure that was good and it checked good. It has a Suburban Furnace and the Airaxle HD Thermostats. I'm not a Heating person and my last 5th wheel was a Jayco with an Atwood furnace that I never had any issues with. So where should I start looking? Leaning towards a circuit board issues? Thanks for any help on this. Currently using fireplace and electric heater to keep the wife warm.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check your battery. With power off outside, it may have been drawn down.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Battery is at 13.8 volts and was last night as well.