User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @phonemannn
    I remember seeing that a while ago. I don't think I saw it finished and didn't realize it was you.
    Nice work!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too bad you lost the O/S kitchen but good job. So how did you close it up...just the outer door panel?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmo1 View Post
    Too bad you lost the O/S kitchen but good job. So how did you close it up...just the outer door panel?
    I built a wall behind the closet, washer/dryer. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191230_065304.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	24869
    Then the big door..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191230_065310.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	24870Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191228_120834.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	24871
    I used the same materiel that GD used. You can see the inside of wall in last picture. Has a little shelf on the top, that is where I mounted the two plugs for the machines, one for washer one for dryer, different circuits. And where the drain goes to.
    Last edited by phonemannn; 02-15-2020 at 04:23 PM.
    2017 F350 Lariat, Dual rear wheels
    2017 GD 311BHS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw a pic of stackable w/d in a 395 and they were back to the outside wall instead of back to the water hook up. At first I didn’t get it but if they were back to the hook up there wouldn’t be room to open the doors because of the happy jack seats so they faced the doors to the opposite wall.

Left The Driveway Chrisfisher99's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We recently went full time for about a year in our 2017 395M. With four kids between 4 and 10 years old, my wife insisted on a full size washer and dryer rather than any of the tiny and/or poorly reviewed RV models. We bought a full size LG washer, matching gas dryer, and stacking kit. I did an easy mod to the dryer to change it to burn propane and we now have a huge modern residential washer and dryer setup in the RV. There was plenty of room in the 395M garage even after we modified the bunks and added storage along the side walls. Ours faces into the rig with the dryer venting straight out the back. The water hoses and drain lines were plenty long enough to route over to the side wall. Rather than tying into the existing propane lines, I installed a quick connect through the exterior wall and we set a 20lb propane tank on the ground and get our propane that way. When packing up to go, quick disconnect and throw it in the pass through storage and off we go. I also received the wall schematic from GD to make sure i didnt hit anything i wasnt supposed to. A couple mounting brackets secure the top of the unit to the wall. No doubt the hardest part was working up the courage to cut the 4" vent hole, but it went smooth and easy. Just measure several times and cut it sloooowwwly.

Best of luck,
    Chris
    Chris and Lisa
    Caden, Lincoln, Ezra, and Halle

2017 Ford F350 DRW
    2017 Momentum 395M

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A big issue with non garage models, is getting the units in the door!!! No way to fit a residential unit thru the door...I looked....
    2017 F350 Lariat, Dual rear wheels
    2017 GD 311BHS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12