User Tag List

Thread: LED Spot lights

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LED Spot lights

Looking at replacing the "Scare" light with something that illuminates around the rig. We almost always get to the destination at 11PM and unloading and setting up is difficult in the dark. I added 2 LED bulbs but it looks pathetic. The 4 Hi Rez LED flood lights on the old rig would light up the camping area for our off-road group.
    Anyone have any recommendations?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LED Headlamp on your noggin. No one wants 12000 lumens shining from a rig at 11:00pm when they are trying to sleep.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM_2020_381M View Post
    LED Headlamp on your noggin. No one wants 12000 lumens shining from a rig at 11:00pm when they are trying to sleep.
    Out here on the west coast "off road riding groups" often camp in areas without others around so I'm certain that is the scenario he was referring. Lots of cool ambient lighting on my 21G, but not much for bright load-in lighting when in the middle of the woods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah a head lamp at Dumont dunes or Glamis ain’t gonna going to cut it. Backing other rigs into your camp at night is normal. We have off-road toys and camp 50+ miles from nowhere. We ain’t camping with blue hairs on lake Buena vista...