User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fusion Observation Camera

The Fusion is expensive. Has anyone installed other Observation Cameras to their Imagine trailer. I just bought the 22RBE

Thanks

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you mean "Furron" observation camera? I can't find any references to "Fusion."

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I meant Furron but my spell correct changed it. I did some research and find the LeeKooLuu HD Digital Wireless Backup Camera 7''Monitor Highway Observation System for RVs,Travel Trailers,Trucks,Motorhome Mirror/Facing Image Flip Newest IP69K Waterproof Camera Super Night Vision to be highly recommended. I bought it from Amazon for $137 and they supply the bracket and pigtail for free to make it plug and play if you are prewired for Furron.

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskoka View Post
    Yes I meant Furron but my spell correct changed it. I did some research and find the LeeKooLuu HD Digital Wireless Backup Camera 7''Monitor Highway Observation System for RVs,Travel Trailers,Trucks,Motorhome Mirror/Facing Image Flip Newest IP69K Waterproof Camera Super Night Vision to be highly recommended. I bought it from Amazon for $137 and they supply the bracket and pigtail for free to make it plug and play if you are prewired for Furron.
    Let us know how it works out.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In fact it’s still correcting it. It’s actually Furrion.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thing with the Furrion is that it's an "observation" camera......it's on while I'm running down the road......so I can see when someone comes up from behind, can see when I've safely made it around that 18 wheeler etc......a back up camera ONLY comes on when in reverse.

I like the ability to see behind me at all times.
    Cal, Marsha and Bear the Labradoodle
    2019 F350 Platinum DRW, 6.7 PSD, 4:10, Firestone Airbags
    Pullrite Superlite
    2019 Momentum 376th
    Aprilia RST1000
    Evelo Aurora E-bikes

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand. This is also an observation camera. Has a 150 degree viewing angle and will provide a clear picture during speeds of up to 70 mph They also offer a cheaper “back up” camera but like you, I want to see who’s coming and where I’ve been!

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be careful with the off brand wireless cameras. My wife bought me a set for christmas 2018. I wired it up, had the monitor working in her tahoe parked behind the Solitude and it was working great. I moved the monitor to my truck parked in front of the Solitude and NOTHING! No picture, nada. I contacted the company and they sent me a high output antenna and I installed it and no better, wouldn't work at all.
    2023 GMC 3500HD CCLB DRW Duramax L5P, Banks Derringer/Idash/CAI 60 gallon fuel transfer tank
    2018 Solitude 310GK with Kodiak disc brakes 4000 lb Dexter springs, frame stiffeners
    RETIRED Maint Supervisor, Certified Welder, ASE Master Tech, Owner tire shop

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calnca View Post
    The thing with the Furrion is that it's an "observation" camera......it's on while I'm running down the road......so I can see when someone comes up from behind, can see when I've safely made it around that 18 wheeler etc......a back up camera ONLY comes on when in reverse.

I like the ability to see behind me at all times.
    Me too. We have the Furrion on our 2670MK and it is a life saver when driving and backing. Just have to remember to turn my headlights on before I get moving. Had a couple of friends that bought other brands (don't know which ones) that they haven't been happy with.
    Chuck & Robin, LuLu and Georgie
    Highlands Ranch, CO
    2019 2670MK
    5.7 Toyota Tundra TRD with Towing Package
    TRD sway bar & Firestone air bags

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking at getting one. The price on Amazon for the small screen is just over $300. Is this the one that you guys are using and will it fit the prewireing on my 311BHS?

https://www.amazon.com/Furrion-72912...1375012&sr=8-3

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast