User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jneubig View Post
    I'm bringing mine in to have it sprayed next Friday. On our last trip, a tree limb decided to punch a bunch of small holes on our existing roof (pretty sure it was my fault for parking where I did). I temporarily patched the holes with Eternabond, but don't think that's a remote option for a long term fix. Read tons of great reviews on the stuff so I'm pretty excited to have it done. I'll post pictures and a comprehensive review of the process when it's done. I'll ask the shop to document the process as they go so I can supply pictures also.
    How much will this cost?
    2022 Ford F-350 SRW Lariat 6.7, 3.23s
    2021 Reflection 240RL
    Anderson 3217

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you to all who replied and provided info/recommendations. We take our unit in Tuesday to have the RV FlexArmor installed. It’s expensive, but with having to patch the membrane in three places within the last 3 months, it will be worth it.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Longshhm View Post
    Thank you to all who replied and provided info/recommendations. We take our unit in Tuesday to have the RV FlexArmor installed. It’s expensive, but with having to patch the membrane in three places within the last 3 months, it will be worth it.
    Just checking to see how the install of the FlexArmor went and if it looks like a good long lasting solution. Just found I have roof damage and will need a new roof. Looking at this as an option.
    2019 29rs
    2007 Ram diesel, 4x4 long bed
    CDL with tanker, hazmat, emergency vehicle, and bus endorsements

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “Hi,
    I’m looking into having Pro-Tek do my roof. Are you still happy with the roof they did in 2020?
    Thanks”
    Last edited by gallacher; 09-15-2023 at 12:02 PM.

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gallacher View Post
    Hi,
    I’m looking into having Pro-Tek do my roof. Are you still happy with the roof they did in 2020?
    Thanks
    @gallacher -

It's not clear who you're asking. Here are a couple of tips:

1) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

2) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lorend View Post
    Just checking to see how the install of the FlexArmor went and if it looks like a good long lasting solution. Just found I have roof damage and will need a new roof. Looking at this as an option.
    We couldn’t be happier with it. When we picked it up, the folks at RV Roof Atlanta took us up onto the scaffolding to show us what they did. It was easy to see how substantial the product is, especially when compared to the membrane that it replaced. Everyone who has seen it has come away impressed, and several have started working toward getting their units done. After seeing it installed, and having it in use for for 3+ months, I can say that I’ll never have another RV without it.
    As a side note, it has helped insulate our unit. The bedroom cabinets don’t get as hot as they used to. And rainfall isn’t as loud as before. I highly recommend the product.
    Mike 🏌️⛳️
    2017 Ram 2500 CC, 6.7L Cummins Diesel 🐏
    2022 Solitude S-Class 2930RL-R
    Full-time since 8/9/21

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We couldn’t be happier with it. When we picked it up, the folks at RV Roof Atlanta took us up onto the scaffolding to show us what they did. It was easy to see how substantial the product is, especially when compared to the membrane that it replaced. Everyone who has seen it has come away impressed, and several have started working toward getting their units done. After seeing it installed, and having it in use for for 3+ months, I can say that I’ll never have another RV without it.
    As a side note, it has helped insulate our unit. The bedroom cabinets don’t get as hot as they used to. And rainfall isn’t as loud as before. I highly recommend the product.
    Just had Elite RV outside of Tampa do our roof. Picking it up tomorrow!
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jneubig View Post
    Picked up the rig yesterday from the spray roof place. All finished up. Very impressed with the roof. They even sprayed the roof vent, ac covers, etc to prevent UV damage to any plastics up there. They also added a little riser under each AC to help prevent water buildup at the gaskets. Neat touch I didn't know they would do. Lifetime warranty as well. It's quite thick as you can see in the pictures. They extended about 6" onto the front cap and wrapped around the rear also. The one thing I was not prepared for of is they sprayed over the bathroom skylight. It is darker in there now but we will manage. Was told they do that due to potential UV issues and becoming brittle and cracking. Other than that surprise, I am happy with the overall job.
    Left The Driveway
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “Hi,
    Thanks“

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info. We have an appt for Oct 11 to drop our rig off to have the Flex Armor sprayed on in Pasco WA.
    Was not thinking about a new roof until a tree limb changed my mind. Looks like the cost will be cheaper than putting on a new membrane roof.
    2019 29rs
    2007 Ram diesel, 4x4 long bed
    CDL with tanker, hazmat, emergency vehicle, and bus endorsements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow_1911 View Post
    Just had Elite RV outside of Tampa do our roof. Picking it up tomorrow!

Is that the place in Lecanto? How did it come out? thanks
    ~Dean

2019 Ford F250 Supercab, 6.2L
    2023 GD Imagine AIM 18BH
    2012 Harley FLHRC, Deep Purple,; 2012 Honda PCX150
    "Auctioneer, specializing in FL onsite auctions"

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast