Quote Originally Posted by 1st Cav Duke View Post
Am getting ready to go on a long exploration this summer and am thinking about changing out my Equaflex equalizers and shackles to MORryde 3000
along with shackles. Have read Posts earlier about a Trailer shop up in the Dallas area that does this work and also Disc Brake conversions. I tried to find the posts about the shop using the search, but NOJOY! Would like assistance from the Texas based RV traveler that used that shop to again post the name and contact to get this completed. Also any info on the changeout and if there is a substantial improvement would be appreciated. Our 2018 310GK is usually loaded to 13700 lbs at most, and am concerned about rough roads, to include our freeways, out in the west putting strain on suspension and causing suspension issues.
I changed out my EquiFlex with MorRyde 4000. When I called MorRyde about the 3000 vs 4000 they recommended the 4000. I'm not sure why but I like the X-Factor crossmember and the increased suspension travel.

I know GD is putting the 3000 on the Solitudes now. Maybe it's an improvement over the EquiFlex but they both look alike to me.

btw.... you'd probably like this gadget for greasing the wet bolts... it works great without having to jack up anything or worry about indexing the wet bots...