Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mods

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Noble View Post
    Just finished installing a 48" X 90" double slide-out tray (slides both ways) in the basement. Got tired of not being able to get to the stuff in the middle with out removing all the other stuff. Also, installed a co-ax cable connector on the rear outside of the rig so I could hook the sat cable up without having to run 20' of cable under and to the side. This was an easy mod since we have the model with the rear slide-out and could easily pass the cable up into an inside cabinet that houses the Wally. We had purchased the Wally and a tailgater two months ago I would like to post pics of these, I have them on my phone but I cannot see how to do that. If anyone tries to do the tray install -- there is a cross brace under the tray and this needs to be taken into account when measuring the amount of height to be able to clear the door lip. I used a 1 x 4 and it works but it scraps the door jam a bit. Also, installed a new (larger) water softener that sets on the ground outside. We had one but it was too small and needed to be recharged more than once a week. Busy, busy. How did I ever get anything done before I retired? Now I need to clean up and get ready to take my Lady to a concert here in this RV resort.
    Dick,
    I'm a moderator & the matter of uploading photos from a phone grabbed my attention...

If you are viewing the forum on a phone and using your browser (not the TapTalk app), you need to go to the "Full Site" on your phone's browser and not use the mobile site/version. To get to the Full Site scroll to the bottom of mobile site once you've signed in and tap "Full Site". The when you make a post to a thread or create a new thread and want to include a photo you press the box in the tool bar call Insert Image. You will be presented with a pop-up window that says select photos. Select "Choose Files" and you'll see another pop-up that includes a "Photo Library" option; pick that, choose your photo(s) the file name(s) gets listed. You can then press "Upload Files" and you photos appear in your post.

I hope that isn't too confusing.

If you need to alert a moderator to get help press the black triangle with the exclamation point in it at the bottom of a post (left side of line with "Edit Post, "Reply", etc. You'll be prompted to make a comment and you can type what you want from the moderators. We'll get notified and will check out what you reported. or... PM me or whittle burner - we'll be glad to help.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to all. Ed, you are great! I now have a proper cable and a vague idea on how to do this next time.
    2018 Solitude 375 RES 2022 F450 Powerstroke Dually

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12