User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auto Levelling - ERROR LF JACK

The last time that I parked my Reflection 337RLS, I got the error message above. Nothing that I do seems to get around the error. I can drop/retract the jacks manually, but it seems that the Auto function is messed up. Any thoughts on what I can try before I call a technician? Could it have anything to do with not having the battery in the trailer?
    Jeff & Brenda
    2017 Reflection 337RLS
    2016 Ram 3500 Diesel

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JBHarper View Post
    The last time that I parked my Reflection 337RLS, I got the error message above. Nothing that I do seems to get around the error. I can drop/retract the jacks manually, but it seems that the Auto function is messed up. Any thoughts on what I can try before I call a technician? Could it have anything to do with not having the battery in the trailer?
    Have you tried re-calibrating what "level" is?

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it could have everything to do with no battery. Its a 12 volt system and it might not be seeing voltage when it needs to.
    Pam & Ed
    "Just Kruse'n"

Momentum 376TH (New 11/04/2016)
    Full Timing since 11/04/2016
    2017 Ram 3500 DRW Aisin 3.73

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything above plus - is the rig fairly level to begin with, or way out? Are you using blocks to shorten the stroke length?
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It probably has everything to do with not having a battery. The error is related to what is called a hall signal issue. The error is usually related to a low voltage situation. After you reinstall the fully charged battery, you will need to reset the system. I recommend doing this while it is connected to the tow vehicle. You need to extend the jacks at least 6 inches and then press and hold the Retract button.

Hope that helps.
    John
    2017 GMC Denali 3500 Crew Cab Std Bed - Anderson Ultimate Hitch
    2020 Grand Design Momentum 320G

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am new to the forum so I just saw this for the first time. I had the same issue with the levelers on my previous trailer. It happens if it is too far out of level when you are setting up. You have to "rehome" the jacks. You have to put them all down at least 6 inches and then auto-retract them all. that will then reset the system.

Gary
    Gary & Debbie Reischer
    Chadds Ford, Pa
    2020 Solitude 2930RL-R
    2015 F350 Lariat CC 6.7 Diesel Pull Rite 4400 Super Glide Hitch