Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Ordered 295RL

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ordered 295RL

Ok went to rv show this weekend and wound up ordering a 295RL. The problem is I have never been able to walk threw one, dealer never has one in stock. I watch lots of videos on you tube on this model and what I have seen I like. Question with the slides closed can you get to the fridge and open the doors. Also I believe it comes with a 1500 btu a/c is that true. Thanks for all you input

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a Reflection 150 series 295RL. We really love it.

Yes, you can open the fridge door with the slides in (travel positions). We stop for lunch at a rest stop or big parking lot and pull stuff from the fridge all the time.

The issue you will learn is that you cannot get around the island at all with the slides in, unless you are some sort of acrobat. That means that the pantry is not available, nor are the center drawers under the hutch as you come into the door. We now store the bread and chips in the corner cupboard above the electrical switches. That way we can make our sandwich with everything we need.

I am just now starting to make a few upgrades. First is a place to hang a coat! I also am needing somewhere to store long skinny things like vacuum and broom. Have fun.
    2015 Ford F350 6.7L TurboDiesel, Crew Cab, short bed SRW, 4x4, Lariat
    2021 Reflection 5th Wheel 337
    Pullrite Superglide hitch, TST507 TPMS