User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interior Garage Usable Space 397th

Good morning. I'm looking into getting a 397TH and need the usable interior measurements of the garage. We have 2 large motorcycles to load and need every inch. Any help will be appreciated.

Left The Driveway EasyRider2019's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a 2020 397TH and carry two Harley's (Road King and Deluxe) staggered sided by side in the garage. We still have room to carry our two bicycles. You should have no problem.
    Gary & Dorie
    2020 Grand Design Momentum 397TH
    2019 Ram 3500

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We really appreciate your reply and information. We plan to toy with placement in a marked off space in our garage when the weather gets better (we're in Wisconsin). Thanks again!

Left The Driveway EasyRider2019's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frankj64155 View Post
    We really appreciate your reply and information. We plan to toy with placement in a marked off space in our garage when the weather gets better (we're in Wisconsin). Thanks again!
    Frank, sorry I failed to give you the interior measurements. The garage is 8 X 12 feet.
    Gary & Dorie
    2020 Grand Design Momentum 397TH
    2019 Ram 3500

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing to keep in mind about the garage is the objects that protrude into the space. Some of the objects that protrude into the space are the happijack system, the blinds, the cabinets, the loft, and the fire extinguisher. The happijack system, blinds, and fire extinguisher is only a few inches that you would have to worry about. With that said placing you would be able to have 2 fully dressed Harley's side-by-side in the garage. It will not be as tight as it will be for me. I will have my Harley ultra limited and a lifted golf cart in mine. That will be a tighter fit but it is

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this info. Our bikes would be similar in size to your setup. (Gold Wing and Can Am Spyder)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
    One thing to keep in mind about the garage is the objects that protrude into the space. Some of the objects that protrude into the space are the happijack system, the blinds, the cabinets, the loft, and the fire extinguisher. The happijack system, blinds, and fire extinguisher is only a few inches that you would have to worry about. With that said placing you would be able to have 2 fully dressed Harley's side-by-side in the garage. It will not be as tight as it will be for me. I will have my Harley ultra limited and a lifted golf cart in mine. That will be a tighter fit but it is

Did you fit the golf cart and bike in there? We are looking to do the same exact thing. Any pictures?

Thanks...Keith