Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type of wood is cab doors?

So I am looking to build a breakfast bar where the free standing dinning table is, can anybody tell me what species of wood the cabinet doors are made of in a 2017 Solitude 369RL. It always seems faster to ask you folks vers trying to get answers from GD. Thanks for any help

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I believe you will find the frames and stiles are made of a wood product covered with a vinal/paper wood grain covering. The center panels are plywood. You can give Grand Design Customer Service a call to verify, they are very helpful. Information can be found on the Grand Design web page.
    Hope this helps

BTW - if you do find a matching wood and stain, please post back.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The door frames are solid hardwood. For sure. You can order just about any size door you want from GD, and it will match perfect.
    2017 F350 Lariat, Dual rear wheels
    2017 GD 311BHS