User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We too have the same year 303, but I have never noticed a quick connect. Where is yours located?

Thanks.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John303 View Post
    We too have the same year 303, but I have never noticed a quick connect. Where is yours located?

Thanks.
    If you have an outdoor kitchen look on the frame below/behind the kitchen. If the outdoor kitchen is in a slide out like it is in our 2670MK that is where it is located.
    Chuck & Robin, LuLu and Georgie
    Highlands Ranch, CO
    2019 2670MK
    5.7 Toyota Tundra TRD with Towing Package
    TRD sway bar & Firestone air bags

Fireside Member Jerry & Barbara's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is located under the propane and basement access doors. Underneath near the frame. It is not visible unless you look down by the frame, underneath those compartments.
    Jerry & Barbara
    2017 Reflection 303RLS
    2016 F-250 Lariat 6.7 Short bed SRW 4X4

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently bought a Reflection 295RL and discovered the same issue when I tried to attach my Blackstone Grill to the RV's quick connect. On calling Blackstone I was told that they, as yet, do not make a quick-connect fitting for their grills. However I was told that if I used a 3rd party adapter to make the connection I would void Blackstone's warranty on the grill. They do not make life easy do they !!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes
    Your LP is already regulated.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where is yours located?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

On our Solitude 379FL has the propane line for the Kitchen on the driver's side under the main kitchen slide. We put a Tee near the Fridge quick-connect and ran a 3/8 copper line around the back of the drop frame using clamps. Then the line was continued behind the steps and terminated on the side of the "steps box" with a female quick-connect kit from Lowes (10 ft. with coupling and 1/4 inch male pipe thread). We removed the regulator and used an adapter to connect the new line to the valve. Caveat: Do not leave the line connected to the quick-connect fitting connected for days or weeks on end as the locking balls in the connector will rust!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2019 Imagine 2850mk that has the outside kitchen. I purchased a 12" foot hose from amazon and hooked into the quick connect for the stove. I have a Weber Q1200 grill and never removed the regulator and it works just fine.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I received a 22" Blackstone grill for my Birthday a couple months ago. This reminded me that I needed to get a quick connect hose. I just purchased this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    2022 F450 Platinum
    B & W Companion
    2024 Brinkley Model Z 3610

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also a Dual Fuel Generator that takes advantage of the port. Both my Champion 2400 generator and Samsclub portable gas grill use that port. Make sure you get a long enough hose in case you plan to add the generator in the future.
    Gary and Judy
    Future Summer of 2019 Owners of a Reflection 28BH

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've solved my BBQ needs with the following, all from Amazon:
    Pit Boss Grills 75275 Stainless Steel Two-Burner Portable Grill. Lightweight, powerful, lots of happy users.
    GASLAND RV Propane Hose, 12ft RV Quick Connect Hose for Grill, BBQ Quick Release LP Gas Line for Camp Chef Stove, Pit Boss Burner - 3/8 Female Flare Fitting x 1/4 Full Flow Male Pl
    Gonex 150L Travel Duffel Bag Foldable Extra Large Duffle Bag XL Heavy Duty
    RedSwing Portable Grill Table for Outside, Aluminum Folding Grill Stand Table for Outdoor Camping Picnic BBQ (I haven't received this yet).

Just remove the easily accessible hose/regulator from the grill and attach the flare end of the propane hose. Plug the male quick-connect end of the hose into the trailer's female quick connect (located on the frame between the steps and pass-thru on my trailer). Open the gate valve on the quick connect, turn on a burner on the BBQ (it takes a while for the propane to move through the 12' hose) and light it. The bag is plenty big enough for the grill and the hose.

The instructions for the BBQ say Never attempt to attach this grill to the self-contained LP gas system of a camper trailer or motor home. I chose to ignore this because I'm feeding it with the low-pressure line. Mine lights up just fine. I won't cook with this for a couple of months but I think it will be fine.
    2020 Ford F150 XLT with HDPP, 3.5L TT V6, 6.5' bed, 3.73 axle, Curt A16 manual slider hitch.
    2021 GD Reflections 150 series 295RL 33' 5th
    Long ago: Carriage Lite 35' 5th, towed by Dodge Ram 2500 V10

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast