User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SNye45 View Post
    I recently bought a Reflection 295RL and discovered the same issue when I tried to attach my Blackstone Grill to the RV's quick connect. On calling Blackstone I was told that they, as yet, do not make a quick-connect fitting for their grills. However I was told that if I used a 3rd party adapter to make the connection I would void Blackstone's warranty on the grill. They do not make life easy do they !!
    That is such BS, many RV's come with a Blackstone...........They have the parts.

However, Its a $100 grill, I personally wouldn't worry about the warranty .

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took the outside grill from my old travel trailer, where it worked just fine. When I tried to use the quick release gas connection on my new 260 RD, the male quick release won’t go in far enough to “grab” it. I haven’t been able to find a shorter connector. Is there a shorter one or am I going to have to replace the female end?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a part number for the outside male gas quick connect?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaAJ View Post
    I took the outside grill from my old travel trailer, where it worked just fine. When I tried to use the quick release gas connection on my new 260 RD, the male quick release won’t go in far enough to “grab” it. I haven’t been able to find a shorter connector. Is there a shorter one or am I going to have to replace the female end?
    The male part is 1/4 and the female is 3/8. These are pretty standard in the industry. However my Napoleon gives me a hard time every once in a while when I try to connect it. Maybe try connecting it when there is no pressure in the line to confirm that it really doesn't fit. If it doesn't then replacing the male part will be much simpler.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I came across a video by Changing Lanes that addresses a lot of questions regarding installing a propane quick disconnect at https://changinglanesrv.com/easy-rv-propane-mod/

Wayne
    Wayne & Diane
    2019 F350 DRW CC LB 6.7
    2019 Solitude 344GK-R

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am connecting it without the gas turned on, so there shouldn’t be any pressure. I have tried a couple of times with no success. Then I removed the male end so I could take it to the store and tried to connect it, but still no joy. I am confident it fits, just too long. Weird because I have shopped at Home Depot, Lowe’s and a number of rv parts depts and they all tell me it is pretty standard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is more than one Quick Connect fitting. I think the one you need is the MB Sturgis Model 250. That's what fit my 2018 29RS.
    Tom and Kathy
    Fort Collins, CO
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2016 RAM 2500, 6.7 Turbo Diesel,
    Crew Cab, Standard Bed, Hitch Prep
    B&W Companion Hitch

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by surfintom View Post
    There is more than one Quick Connect fitting. I think the one you need is the MB Sturgis Model 250. That's what fit my 2018 29RS.
    Thank you! Hopefully this is what I needed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased a similar hose, only the one end mimicking a 1 lb propaine bottle. I took about 90 seconds to get gas to the grill to where it would light. My grill is a cuisinart gt180 which includes its own regulator.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have our Camp Chef Big Gas Grill 3 burner hooked up to propane onboard our 5th wheel.

However, we carry a Charbroil grill with what I believe is a high pressure regulator? We use this one in our Lance Truck camper, due to its portability.

Is there a solution to transform this to run off propane tanks and not these little bottles?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	36679
    2021 310GK-R - MorRyde suspension and pin box. Sumo Springs. Solar, 7k axles.
    2019 Lance 1062 Truck Camper, 2 slides.
    2021 F350 Lariat DRW 4x4 6.7 diesel, 10 speed auto, 3.55 diff-48 gallon fuel capacity
    2000 F350 XLT HD SRW 2WD 7.3L diesel, 6-speed manual trans, 3.73 diff - Firestone Airbags-Bilstein Shocks. 82 gallon fuel capacity

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast