User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsdad60 View Post
    We have our Camp Chef Big Gas Grill 3 burner hooked up to propane onboard our 5th wheel.

However, we carry a Charbroil grill with what I believe is a high pressure regulator? We use this one in our Lance Truck camper, due to its portability.

Is there a solution to transform this to run off propane tanks and not these little bottles?Attachment 36679
    Since the flow is also controlled by that high pressure regulator you will also need to replace that with a low pressure one. I'm sure if you go to your local mom and pop propane shop they will be able to help you out.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought this set-up for my Blackstone to utilize the LP quick disconnect on the side of our 315 and it works like a charm. So convenient and easy to set-up and tear down. I just reach down on the rig and flip the open and close lever as a piece of mind measure when we are not using it, not sure if it’s necessary but it makes me feel better.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081VYGNDQ...p_mob_ap_share
    2021 Reflection 315RLTS
    2020 Ram Cummins Mega Cab 4X4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234