User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Eric P

Major problems with refrig

I have a 2015 337RLS and the refrig on the max setting only cools down to 38. I have talked to the dealer and they tell me that is within the guidelines for the mfg of the unit. From what I see on face book and here there are a lot of people with this same problem can you tell me what you are doing to solve this problem. If I had my choice I would go back to the dealer and have them change the unit from my old trade in with the unit in my new unit. This is not a good thing when on warm days you end up drinking warm milk and can not keep things cold. Almost to the point of thinking of trading in a 6 month old unit for something different. The wife is not a happy camper.

Also not happy with the plastic kitchen and bathroom faucets. You spend a lot of money to purchase a new 5th wheel to find out the first time you go to use the kitchen faucet it falls apart in 4-5 sections and water goes everywhere but the sink. You have to us 2 hands to move it from one sink to the other. You have a great product but you cheep out in the wrong places. When we start camping again my first stop is to the home store to purchase new faucets. I am not happy.
    Last edited by Eric P; 12-14-2014 at 08:56 PM.