User Tag List

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe a creeper that works under my 303

Just got one of these babies. https://www.amazon.com/USA-Made-Prof...teside+&sr=8-4

Don’t have any actual work to do, but it seems like it will be a huge help. My arms and shoulders normally kill me after working off the floor or from a conventional creeper reaching up into the belly of my 303RLS.

I recommend a Camelcamelcamel alert because I got it $20 cheaper than what it is right now.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With my luck, I will need it on the side of the road when there’s no pavement or concrete and just rocks lol

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I ordered the same one from ZORO lots cheaper, free shipping and coupons. Should arrive later this week.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar