User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Theater seating? 2150RB

Has anyone replaced there sofa chase lounge in there 2150rb? We like that setup but we just have a problem of sliding off. Replaced with theater seating? Or ideas to keep from sliding would be welcome. We could have them recovered but just wondering what others have done if anything. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super, industrial Velcro or magnets on the side edges of the seat cushions where they meet the wall? Or, even added on the seat (cushion bottom). We only have the dinette and since we’re only two, we got rid of the ottoman on the slide wall (as only a small child could sit there anyway). I reworked all the Velcro, adding much larger strips on the walls (the thinner OEM strips didn’t exactly line up-hanging on by a “hook”). The strips stapled to the “walls” pulled right out anyway. Until I did that, yeah, you’d get up and drag the seat cushion with you, or they’d slide off during travel.

On a related note, if we have to replace them down the road, we’ve decided we want the backs to be wedge-shaped. That really straight back isn’t very comfy for watching TV (but it does keep the crumbs on the table).
    N
    Last edited by Houndbb; 02-12-2020 at 01:28 PM.
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Suber,
    I removed the original Chaise lounge dinette & replaced with Theater seats & a 12" (I think) center section in our '17 2150. The change has been fantastic!! I attached the table mount plate to the center section so we still have a dining table, but still easily removed after dinner. It was a very easy project that I did in the driveway. Only myself & my wife, so no loss of bed space. All components come apart into manageable pieces & I think I spent around $1600. Good luck.
    Travel Safe,

Mike, Rhonda & Reuben the dog
    '20 Reflection 303RLS
    '20 F-250
    '98 Mustang GT Convertible
    Some other unimportant stuff

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 430Flyer View Post
    Hi Suber,
    I removed the original Chaise lounge dinette & replaced with Theater seats & a 12" (I think) center section in our '17 2150. The change has been fantastic!! I attached the table mount plate to the center section so we still have a dining table, but still easily removed after dinner. It was a very easy project that I did in the driveway. Only myself & my wife, so no loss of bed space. All components come apart into manageable pieces & I think I spent around $1600. Good luck.
    That sounds great. Do you have any pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here ya go. With this set up there is about 4" of space on each end of the recliners. If memory serves there was not an option to buy an 18" center section off the loppers website to fill that space completely, but we're happy with the result. If the pics don't load go to RV trader & you'll see my ad for the trailer. my Zip is 37742

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGA0353.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	24893Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGA0348.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	24894
    Travel Safe,

'20 Reflection 303RLS
    '20 F-250

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 430Flyer View Post
    Here ya go. With this set up there is about 4" of space on each end of the recliners. If memory serves there was not an option to buy an 18" center section off the loppers website to fill that space completely, but we're happy with the result. If the pics don't load go to RV trader & you'll see my ad for the trailer. my Zip is 37742

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGA0353.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	24893Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGA0348.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	24894
    Where did you get the theater seating?
    Don & Jeannie
    Kerr County, Texas
    2017 F150 3.5L V6 EcoBoost, Tow Package (not Max Tow)
    2018 Imagine 2150RB

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Don, If memory serves I went straight to ordering from Lippert. Was MUCH cheaper than trying to order thru Lazydays, (the dealer we bought the trailer from). Delivered right to the house. I did have to modify the center section to bolt on the original table support plate, but that was not too big an issue. The result improved the trailer greatly!!! Then a year later the boss decided she liked it so much that we should upgrade to a Reflection 5th wheel! :-) Oh well...
    Travel Safe,

'20 Reflection 303RLS
    '20 F-250

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, Mike!
    Don & Jeannie
    Kerr County, Texas
    2017 F150 3.5L V6 EcoBoost, Tow Package (not Max Tow)
    2018 Imagine 2150RB