Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just bought Solitude 377mbs

Very excited for our new home at the lake. Looking forward to learning and sharing.
    Last edited by COSlacker; 02-12-2020 at 09:49 PM.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! Great unit hope you enjoy it
    2019 Momentum 395
    2018 Ram 3500 DRW 4.10 AISIN

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on new camper ......
    Frank & Cindy --- S Class Solitude 2930RL-R ---2019 Ram 3500 Cummins 6.7 SRW 4x4 8' bed---Remi & Sage traveling Pomskies ---TST 507 TPMS ... B&W Patriot 18K---3.73 axle ... Predator 3500--Backflip MX4---48 days 2019---51 days camped 2020---***Payload 4394***

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the band. Hope you enjoy t like we do.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are looking at this unit for my wife and me. MB for the grandkids, else for wife as she sews or whatever.

Looking to see what others are posting about their choice in this unit

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by asdowns View Post
    We are looking at this unit for my wife and me. MB for the grandkids, else for wife as she sews or whatever.

Looking to see what others are posting about their choice in this unit
    Our daughter will use the mid bedroom and loft until she gets too old then we plan to use it as an office (we still work a lot when at the lake).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! we got the same model at the end of February this year and look to start using it once things open back up and we finally retire this summer. Hope to take the grand-twins out during school breaks and the summers and have them live in/above the bunkhouse. That was the most important factor for why we got a bunkhouse model - a private place for them and showing them this great country. Still buying the accessories and thinking about a battery upgrade to dual AGMs, even though we don't expect to be boon-dockers. As first time FW-ers we are just now learning how everything works (in our youth we did tent and pop-up trailer camping and what I call "green" camping for me (think Army) and maneuvering the truck/RV. RV is in storage now but we've dragged it home a few times, de-winterized it, slept in it in the driveway, and installed a 50amp outlet at the house to power up everything when it visits the house (HOA doesn't allow RVs, yet). Will be interested in hearing your experiences and issues. We'll be glad to share what we learn along the way about this model. We did a lot of research and thinking about what we wanted and the pricing. Several years of RV shows in Richmond and the Tidewater area and gravitated to GD over other manufacturers. Even visited and toured the Jayco megalopolis in Middleburg as a waypoint on a trip. We were settling on the Reflection MBH version until a friend in our Miata club told us how much of a steep discount off of MSRP he got on a Reflection TT from the same dealer in central Virginia. That put the Solitude into our price range and we also got a steep discount, 2% more than our friend, but still great. Hope y'all have many great experiences!!
    2020 GD Solitude Mid Bunkhouse MB377
    2018 Ford F350 SLT Dually Diesel LB w/ Curt A25 hitch
    US Army Intel Soldier & Field Artillery Officer (Retired),
    Soon to be a real retiree with "she who must be obeyed" Love'n it"

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! We just traded our class A for a 377MBS. The bunk room will be my wife's sewing/craft room. We are looking forward to our maiden 5th wheel voyage on the 9th of June to get a better feel for how everything works in comparison to the class A.
    Dennis, Pat, Prince and the Lady - Western New York
    2018 Solitude 310GK- 2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW - Blue Ox Super Ride