Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile New Transcend 26 RLS Owner to Forum

Hi everyone,
    I bought my trailer new one year ago and absolutely love it. Looking for modification ideas

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find plenty of ideas. Watch out though ... it can get expensive. :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2018 Dodge 3500 DRW
    2019 Reflection 337RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's the truth. I've added Morryde Step Above stairs, totally awesome. We have Morryde storage box on order. Put fan vent covers on. I put a new AGM battery and shut-off switch. Then there's the mattress, everyone changes that out. Looking at slide out tray for basement/storage, battery lock box and generator. The list just keeps getting longer.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've owned our 26RLS since May 2019 and we just love it! We've camped for about 6 weeks in total so far and we've towed it over 4000 miles. As for modifications we have not done that many. Our first mod was to replace the mattress with a Casper Mattress. I also replaced the OSB board under the mattress (the part that lifts) with plywood that better fit the mattress. I also had to replace the gas struts because the new mattress was too heavy. I added MaxAir vent covers so we can open the vents in the rain. I wired up a computer fan inside the refrigerator to help with cooling and amazingly it worked! I also changed out the shower head.

Mods I'm considering:

* Making some sort of counter top extension to the left of the sink, maybe something that folds up.
    * Adding Morryde Steps
    * Adding Solar Panels and upgrading the batteries.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Morryde steps are amazing. They are very solid and also help to stabelize the trailer. I really would like to add the u shape counter extension used in the Imagone trailers because it matches the counter top. But I have not been able to find one to order. Let me know what you find or use.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcireland317 View Post
    The Morryde steps are amazing. They are very solid and also help to stabelize the trailer. I really would like to add the u shape counter extension used in the Imagone trailers because it matches the counter top. But I have not been able to find one to order. Let me know what you find or use.
    In our SOB TT we used some "folding shelf brackets" and a wooden cutting board to make an extension.Screen. . . . this is the 8", they also have a 12"

https://www.menards.com/main/storage...43-c-12645.htm
    Last edited by theclarks; 02-18-2020 at 12:03 PM. Reason: add'l info
    Joe & Dee
    Ontario, Ohio
    2018 Chevy 3500HD LTZ Duramax Crew Cab SRW Short Bed Payload 3523#
    2019 Reflection 337RLS bought February 2019 Dry Pin Weight = 2,320#, UVW = 11,100#
    Hitch - PullRite Super Glide 2700 - 16K
    Bed Cover - Roll-N-Lock
    TPMS - Tire Tracker TT-500 (non flow thru)
    Rear Observation Camera - Rear View Safety model RVS-155W-FB (2400-2500MHZ)

2017 303RLS bought April 2017 / Traded February 2019

Map represents States visited with our 303RLS /337RLS