User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using the HF reel for my 50 amp cord for 2 years now. Works well for 20 bucks. I guide the cord onto the reel with a rag in my hand to wipe all the crud off.
    Paul, Sue & Wonder Dog Zane
    '18 Solitude 310 GK
    "15 F-350 6.7, DRW, CC

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a blue 18 gal Rubbermaid Roughneck tote that I use to store the 50 amp power cord, dogbones, coaxial cable, propane hose for the grill, hose used to flush the black water tank and a small basket w/top containing my black water fittings/supplies. I roll the power cord by feeding it into the tote and allowing it to circle the bottom. Does the job in cold weather when the cord is stiff. I store it in the pass through and don't bother with the lid. I have a separate tote, not as big as the Rubbermaid, that I use to store my fresh water hose, fittings, filter, pressure regulator, etc and keep the lid on that one. I try to keep the freshwater tote as clean as reasonably possible.

Buckaroo
    Last edited by Buckaroo; 02-27-2020 at 01:48 PM.
    Buckaroo
    2020 Imagine 2670MK
    2017 Tundra DC 4WD TRD

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use this https://www.milkcratesdirect.com/sup...hoCFWgQAvD_BwE S-Crate ... my water hoses go in the bottom and still have room to coil 50 amp on top ... it is taller than standard crate ... later Frank
    Frank & Cindy --- S Class Solitude 2930RL-R ---2019 Ram 3500 Cummins 6.7 SRW 4x4 8' bed---Remi & Sage traveling Pomskies ---TST 507 TPMS ... B&W Patriot 18K---3.73 axle ... Predator 3500--Backflip MX4---48 days 2019---51 days camped 2020---***Payload 4394***

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK this is my second attempt to respond, seems like things like to disappear on me....

Anyway, love the idea of a canister filter with an inline. I was thinking to put the inline at the spigot, then the canister at the water board.

It also appears that you put the canister in the stream first, then the in-line? I would think the in-line is a larger opening (say 20 or 50 micron) where the canister can hold a 1 micron. Any reason for the staging in the stream, or am I seeing it wrong?

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12