Quote Originally Posted by kevinpo View Post
When I was hired at my company I told my boss I was going to retire in 5 years, that was 7 years ago The company was really struggling. They tried to sell but couldn't find a buyer so I told them I would get them going. I also wanted to get them ISO 9001 certified. That was completed yesterday. I expect the sales transaction to be complete in less than 90 days. We'll see what type retention bonus they offer. I live about 1 mile (4 stop signs) from work and work my own hours so it's pretty convenient. The very longest I will work is Dec. 31st. 2023.

I'm not attending the Washington rally. I am planning to go to Oregon Sand Lake Recreation area next month to ride my SxS on the beach hopefully I can find a spot right on the beach. I'll arrive on a Tue or Wed which usually helps beat the the weekend crowd. I'm trying to find some land (20-120 acres) around Hamilton Montana to summer /home base then winter down south (Quartzsite/Tucson area). I have a list of off road areas in So Cal I want to revisit from dirt bike days

Regards,
Kevin
It's nice being important and liking where you work. What does the company you work for do? I fix coin washers and dryers at apartments and colleges. U of O and OSU are in my area. I've worked at Eastern Washington and a bunch of others, setting up monitoring and or credit card systems to activate the machines. I will be missed but, the owners are running the machines into the ground. Many are at or close to 20 years old. Enough about work.

I driven over to Sand Lake from where we are camped. It's about 20 miles from Neskowin RV Resort (member park; so free for me after paying my dues). Sand Lake looks like a wide open place to ride the sand. The lot is paved for parking the rv's.
We will be back over to Neskowin March 20th and 27th weekends.
Later, KEN