Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Question Best Creeper for doing work?

Good morning folks

After searching here (a lot of folks use or recommend them) what is a good creeper to get. Crawling on my back is getting a bit old. Searching the net everyone has the best, but what are folks actually using. I am dimensionally challenged and my mass get in the way so I need a HD one I think.

Can folks recommend a brand or model to look at?
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got a Whiteside adjustable creeper. I paid around $140. Rated at 570lbs. Amazon is high, so check eBay.

I chose it because you can raise the ends. My problem working under my trailer was having to reach up to work in the belly. I’m hopeful this will make it a little more comfortable.

Unfortunately I haven’t actually used it yet. I sat on it and “pretended” to work and it seems like it will be easier, but I can’t give a true review yet.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jkwilson View Post
    I just got a Whiteside adjustable creeper. I paid around $140. Rated at 570lbs. Amazon is high, so check eBay.

I chose it because you can raise the ends. My problem working under my trailer was having to reach up to work in the belly. I’m hopeful this will make it a little more comfortable.

Unfortunately I haven’t actually used it yet. I sat on it and “pretended” to work and it seems like it will be easier, but I can’t give a true review yet.
    Thanks John
    I ordered this off of ZORO https://www.zoro.com/whiteside-creep...up/i/G3275377/ I think it is the one you talked about. With a coupon and free shipping I think I did OK. Should be here Thursday
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar