User Tag List

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Austin RV Show this Weekend

Stopped by the show at the convention center. Crestview RV (Buda & Georgetown) was there. Ran into our salesman Michael Pajaro. He told us they brought a lot more units to the show this year. Got a good look inside a 2020 3740BH. I kind a like it but we are both in love with our 3350RL.

The seminars were great this year. That is mainly what we went for. In one of the seminars I overheard some people talking about the Grand Design units. They were all positive comments. One person said "That is a real success story there".

Austin traffic sucked!
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was there yesterday with my wife. Tomorrow I’m headed back with my daughter (10 years old). She loves to go with me and look at the really big trailers. I was disappointed that they only had one 150-series and one XLS. Definitely biased toward the big trailers... which will make the little one happy.
    2017 F-350 CCSB 6.7L
    2021 Micro Minnie 2100BH
    previously - Reflection 28BH, Intech Pursue

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We went around noon on Friday to try and beat some of the crowd. Didn’t see anything we liked as well as our 310. Really don’t care for the gray interiors a lot of manufacturers are going to. I haven’t worked downtown for 7 years , man has 4:00 traffic gotten tough.
    Charlie
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R
    2020 RAM Longhorn DRW Cummins /Aisin