So sorry everyone. Neither my wife nor I slept last night with so many questions about this unit. We hope to actually see one tomorrow but Deb has been sick so we'll see how that goes.

1.) One big question Deb struggled with last night and I had completely forgotten about is in regards to the curb side slide. Is the trailer still fully functional with that slide fully in? Our trailer is kept at home and while we can open all the street side slides, we would not be able to open the slide containing the dining table or the theater seating and we DO use the trailer for guests while it is at home. Can you still get all around the kitchen, sit at both the dinette and the theater seating?

2.) I had asked, in another post, questions about adding an on board generator. Based on some answers it doesn't sound like it will be financially possible. So, my next question was whether my 2- Honda EU2000 generators would fit in the front storage compartment. For anyone who could get to their trailer to measure .... the generators are roughly 10" wide by 20" long. I think they would easily fit width wise but is there at least 40" of length (across the width of the compartment)? Also, is that where GD locates the batteries? If so, I would need at least another 20" for the batteries. I carry at least 2 - 6 volt golf cart batteries. I'd rather carry 4 but I don't think there's any way to do that if I want to try and carry the generators up there as well.

Anyway, thanks for your help.