User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

382wb heat/air flow

I am having trouble with the flow of air in my rig. It is a front living and the air is good to the front room and by the stairs. Under the island it is far less. Then in the bedroom And in the bathroom, the air is not flowing at all. When I look in the basement (under bedroom/bathroom) in back. The air flow is good there. I feel like it should be an easy fix. Like something is disconnected or something, but dont know where to start. I am hoping someone here has good advice. I am quite handy, but dont want to mess up warranty or open things that need not be opened.
    Thank you in advance.
    Jeff & Rachel
    2020 Solitude 382 wb
    2020 F-350 SRW
    Pueblo West Colorado

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Start at the source...the heater. Could be a disconnected duct. Not sure how yours is layed out but on mine the 4” duct to the heater channel running to the bedroom only had a 2” hole. Opened it up and increased airflow substantially. You can also put an adjustable vent register where you have good flow to increase flow to low flow areas. If you don’t find anything of significance probably will need to drop the coroplast underbelly and see if something got crushed.
    2013 Ram Cummins 3500
    2019 GD 303RLS-SOLD

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that you should take it to the dealer and let them fix it. I know that isn't very covenant most of the time but it may be more involved than you think. Did you not run the heat and A/c during the PDI?