User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Future Solitude Owner

Hi All,

Thanks for welcoming us to this forum. We are proud future owners of a Solitude 390 RK, it is the coach of our dreams and hopefully becomes our future home in the next few years. We have a lot to learn about 5th wheeling (currently own a travel trailer), RV maintenance and being on the road for long periods of time. I hope to learn a lot for all of you. My ongoing argument with hubs is when do we buy? We've seen it at the dealer and at our local RV show and love it more each time. The show price was lower than we expected but I think we should wait until late summer/early fall? Your opinion is welcome. Thank you.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello and welcome to the forum. We buy our RV's so they are available when we plan to use them (we've ordered our last three). The new 2021 models should come out this spring. Disc brakes should be available as a factory option on Solitudes by then. Not sure what other changes may be coming for 2021 models. I don't think there is any particular time of year when pricing is lower. Generally that would be winter but it really depends on several things. How popular the model is. How long a unit has been on the lot. A specific dealers incentive to boost sales for a given month. Too many variables. I just ask for a 30% discount. If they agree, I order my RV!

Good luck!
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just ask for a 30% discount. If they agree, I order my RV!
    /\ /\ /\ /\ Yep Well said Brian!

Cheers,
    Kevin
    2015 Ram Laramie 3500 4x4 LB Dually Crew Cab
    6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine 5th wheel Prep
    68RFE Transmission Auto Level Rear Air Suspension 3.73 gears

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the site and getting that dream rig! Spring (April) is the start of the new model year builds. Be aware though that changes sometimes happen in the layout that you may not have seen in the current model. That happened in the 2019 to 2020 model years on the 28BH. They made changes to the bunk area, shortened the kitchen area, and took away the rear storage. I am not saying that will happen on the 390RK. Just make sure to check if you want to wait for the new model year.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser