Decided to install a Winegard Connect 2.0 this weekend on my 2020 311bhs. The install went pretty straight forward. A couple of items I wanted to share.

Drilling from the top of the camper with a 3/4" bit was, as you would expect, a little interesting. The challenge was that I didn't have a good understanding of exactly where the edge of the racetrack A/C plumbing went. I placed the plate and hole as close to the sewer vent as possible without removing any of the existing Dicor. I knew that this was a good forward to aft location since I had measured several times and put an inspection camera up the wall cutout behind the slide out control panel. The next step was to drill... and was it close! It was about 3/4" of an inch away from the racetrack plumbing. In hindsight i should have removed about an 1" of Dicor on the Starboard side of the Sewer vent. But, after that close call.. fishing the line was straight forward and it was easy to install into the spot above the slide out control. I tapped into existing 12v supply and ground there.

An interesting note was that i found the electric H/W control switch had a wire pulled out of the female terminal. This was not a result of me pulling it out when I pulled out the control panel. It was dangling there when I inspected with the camera after I had pulled the panel an 1" from the mounting location. I didn't notice this in the walkthrough inspection since we had energized both the electric and propane and I didn't see an issue. So the good news was is that I avoided some future troubleshooting. Also, there were several female connectors that were less than 1/2 engaged in the panel as well. All those were seated again.

A good install location for the 311bhs in my opinion.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	60357641316__A0479F07-F722-49FE-9225-DAC63D306CA2.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	24906Click image for larger version. 

Name:	89C72932-F99F-42D1-B3CD-030A8CFF9856.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	24907Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B30FCE6D-1499-48A0-AD2A-88A042143CEE.jpeg 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.73 MB 
ID:	24908