User Tag List

Setting Up Camp LivingAdventure's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soon-to-be Imagine 2150RB full-timers

Greetings and Salutations!

My partner Devon and I recently purchased a 2019 Imagine 2150RB with the intention of living in it full-time for the foreseeable future. It's currently in a city a couple hours away from us waiting for us to finish paperwork and move it to a nearby location where it will get a big solar system installed. Our definitive plan is to move into our trailer by April 1st of this year, but it will likely work out sooner than that.

This isn't our first trailer, and it isn't our first time full-timing in an RV, but it is our first Grand Design trailer. We had a chance to go to two RV shows this year, and were able to talk to Jeff from Grand Design at one of the shows. That conversation really helped us make up our minds about getting back into trailer life. We went to the second RV show specifically to look at the 2019 Imagine 2150RB, as there were only three units in stock in the Western Provinces at the time, and we were lucky enough to get it.

I can't wait to get back into a trailer, and our move-in day can't come soon enough for me. One of our dogs absolutely loved our last trailer, and I also can't wait to see his reaction to moving into this one.

For the most part I'll be the one using this account, but Devon may post on occasion as well.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Devon & Allison
    Bruno and Dragon
    Living a never-ending adventure together!
    2018 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport EcoDiesel
    2019 Imagine 2150RB

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome, and hope everything works out
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser