User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got back first trip with new S Class 2930RL ... cold night Friday and Sat ... ran electric heat worked great set at 68 kept unit very nice ... also had fireplace going ... strong winds and temps in mid 40's ... the comfort level in these units is great ... later Frank
    Frank & Cindy --- S Class Solitude 2930RL-R ---2019 Ram 3500 Cummins 6.7 SRW 4x4 8' bed---Remi & Sage traveling Pomskies ---TST 507 TPMS ... B&W Patriot 18K---3.73 axle ... Predator 3500--Backflip MX4---48 days 2019---51 days camped 2020---***Payload 4394***

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered our 310GK because I couldn't find one with what I wanted. I ordered it with double pane windows, slide toppers, linen interior and went ahead and had the generator installed at the factory. The generator wasn't a deal breaker, almost all of the units on the lots were prepped for it, I just figured I would be done with it. I also had the Furrion dishwasher installed at the dealer along with MaxxAir covers on the vents. I do plan on adding a solar system with Battle Born batteries so I don't necessarily have to use the generator boondocking. I like options. Redundant redundancy that has backup is comforting, lol.
    My list of wants was from fulltiming for some extended periods years ago. The 310GK covered most of my list with just the standard issue. Insulation, bigger water heater, heated tanks, etc.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought a battery powered leaf blower for blowing of slides. I also purchased some aluminum dryer pipe that fits snuggly onto the end. I then got two aluminum 90 degree elbows and can actually blow slides off from the ground in mosy camping spots.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a note on the axle decision between 7000/8000. If you go with the 8000lb axle you should see an increase on your weight sticker to 18,000lb GVWR, if memory serves. Which will translate to a big increase in CCC. I would do the 8000lb axles for that reason alone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123