User Tag List

Left The Driveway scottjohn5150's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any 3250BH Owners Out There

The 3250BH took the place of the 3170BH, do we have any owners out there that would like to share your feelings on this giant TT? It’s a beautiful beast!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adjustments.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	24932

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased mine in December and have taken it out twice so far.

Left The Driveway scottjohn5150's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Campfamily View Post
    Purchased mine in December and have taken it out twice so far.
    Any issues with it? Did your first couple of trips go well?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased ours in October but haven't had it out yet. We've been trying to get it supplied and learn all we can. Going to Ft Pickens later this month for a few days. Got several other trips on the schedule.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've had ours out once. Check the breakers to make sure they are labeled correctly. Found out I did not have the converter powered on at about 4am in the morning when the battery finally gave out and woke up to a cold camper up front. My 2 year old seemed to be nice and warm in the back still, so plenty of insulation in the bunk house. Other then that everything went well. Amazing how well it behaved driving through some tight turns in the campground. I may look at strongarms since it did have a little wiggle, but thats almost to be expected from the size.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are you pulling the 3250 with. I have f250 with 6.2 gas I know it’s with in the ratings but wanted to see opinions.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a newly minted member of the 3250BH club. Picked it up yesterday, towed it 5 hours today with no issues at all. We've got 2 small kids and the floorplan is just perfect for us - it was this or the 2800BH and we were up nights deciding between the two. In the end I didn't mind the extra size of the 3250 and liked the bunks being in their own separate room. To answer skeeter170's question, I am towing with a F250 6.7L Powerstroke with the 3.55 rear axle and max tow package. We had some decent grades, both up and down, in the first trip with the trailer and the truck handled it really well. Next up is Pigeon Forge for Labor Day weekend.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YE97JUal.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	28298

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have had ours out three times so far and no issues. We tow ours with a 2019 Ram 2500 6.4 Hemi and have had no issues. It tows really well, but haven’t had to many steep grades yet.