User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

28G Slide Cover's

I have had issues with my slides leaking since I purchased my 28G, I am looking into slide covers to remedy the leaking as well as keep the slides clean. Has anybody installed slide covers on their 28G or have suggestions?
    Scott O.
    2018 Ram 2500 Big Horn Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins
    2019 28G Momentum

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bcv1218 View Post
    I have had issues with my slides leaking since I purchased my 28G, I am looking into slide covers to remedy the leaking as well as keep the slides clean. Has anybody installed slide covers on their 28G or have suggestions?
    Before you do slide covers, I'd find out why the slide is leaking. It should not be doing that and needs to be addressed. We do no have them on our rig, and have never had a slide leak in our 5 1/2 years of ownership. Slide covers are a convenience item - not a structural one.
    Alan and Kathleen
    2015 Momentum 380TH (RVD2)
    2014 Ford F350 Dually (Stormtrooper)
    2012 Honda Goldwing Navi/ABS (Land Speeder)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arhayes View Post
    Before you do slide covers, I'd find out why the slide is leaking. It should not be doing that and needs to be addressed. We do no have them on our rig, and have never had a slide leak in our 5 1/2 years of ownership. Slide covers are a convenience item - not a structural one.
    Thank you for the input. I agree, the leaks need to be addressed, unfortunately it is a long story with the leaking slides. Needless to say I have had to keep the trailer covered to minimize the leaking. Take care.
    Scott O.
    2018 Ram 2500 Big Horn Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins
    2019 28G Momentum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our bed slide came from the factory/dealer with a leak that they addressed as part of the warranty. Was my first surprise when buying a new trailer. We had always bought used trailers/pop-ups in the past. Guess someone else had fixed the bugs left by the factory when they were built. For the warranty repair visit this time we had a list.