User Tag List

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question wire routing from front storage to basement

Before I drive myself crazy, can someone tell me the best path to run some 14/3 wires from my inverter in the front storage near the batteries back to the kitchen basement area?

I see a couple of bundles from the electric leveling, is there a race over the pass through storage?

Thanks
    2015 Ford F350 6.7L TurboDiesel, Crew Cab, short bed SRW, 4x4, Lariat
    2021 Reflection 5th Wheel 337
    Pullrite Superglide hitch, TST507 TPMS

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No race. Will have to remove the coroplast under the kitchen area. Then it is straight forward...
    2017 F350 Lariat, Dual rear wheels
    2017 GD 311BHS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me be more specific. How best to get wires from front storage (battery area) to the electric converter?
    2015 Ford F350 6.7L TurboDiesel, Crew Cab, short bed SRW, 4x4, Lariat
    2021 Reflection 5th Wheel 337
    Pullrite Superglide hitch, TST507 TPMS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There are two ways I can think of. Go down into the belly, release enough coroplast to rout the wire , and come up to the converter behind the pass through wall. Or and this is how I ran some 12v wiring is drill a hole high on the pass through wall into the battery bay between the floor joist, Be sure you miss any cross members on top of that wall, then run along a floor joist in the pass through ceiling to get to the converter. I don't know of any chases, but be sure to used sealed grommets for any penetration to prevent battery fumes from getting to the living area.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar