User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been to more than 58 different campgrounds in my 2 trips across the country and probably 15 campgrounds that I have returned to for a total of 73 camp grounds. I have had to back into about 10 of them. Never once did I need a slider. in my SB F250. I have the B&W and there is enough adjustment so you don't need the slider. I like how the B&W is built. I like that is has some steal in it. Ya it's heavy bit at 67 I do still remove it myself. After 30,000 towing with my hitch I have only had one issue and it was my fault. The hitch is flawless. No chucking period. You don't need a fancy pin box as I don't have one. If mine came with it than that would be ok but not necessary. For me when I am towing my house behind me I want something that has some girth to it. I have tested the crap out of mine and there is no way I would trust any other hitch. But thats just me.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2019 f350 CC short box, purchased a 2020 310 gk. Andersen Ultimate works great for me.
    Easy in easy out hang it on my wall in the garage.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RVRunners View Post
    When I had a short bed truck we had a B&W Companion Slider. Our Reflection is a bit larger than the 311 - a slider is cheap insurance although if you navigate carefully and choose camp sites wisely you should rarely need it. B&W makes a great hitch it is the only one I’ll use. Good luck!
    I second the B&W. Seldom have to use it but easy to use when needed.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also have a B&W Turnover ball hitch installed on my 2017 Silverado 3500 DRW and replaced the fifth wheel pin box on my 303 with the Reese's 16K pin box. It works great and once I'm disconnected I full use of the bed of my truck without having to remove anything except the goosball. Note that the Reese's Goosebox is also the only gooseball type connection that will not void the frame warranty from Lippert. While I have an 8ft bed I have heard from other Goosebox owners have reported no issues with making tight turns while towing with a 6.5 ft bed . There is a Facebook page devoted to goosebox owners that I would suggest you take a look at if you would like more information concerning using the Goosebox in your truck.
    Last edited by mcrider2; 03-02-2020 at 06:46 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a 29RS reflection and use the Anderson, havent had a issue and is extremely easy to back down on the hitch

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I purchased and installed the B&W Companion 20K (non-slider) over the weekend. I measured from sent of the hitch where the king pin goes to my cab corner and i have 51 inches. I just need to measure from the king pin to the RV corner now to see how close it will be. Dealer is storing the camper until spring for me so I can't get a measurement until Friday maybe when I am near there. Anyone with a Reflection 311BHS want to take a quick measurement of yours for me?

I really wanted to go with the AUH but just couldn't bring myself to do it. I am interested in the Reese Goosebox now that I know Lippert is OK with them. I had heard they were not OK for warranty and put extra strain on the frame. We will see how the B&W goes and change if needed but hopefully I won't need to.
    2020 Reflection 311BHS
    2017 F350 CCSB 6.7L
    B&W Companion non-slider Hitch

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackwagon View Post
    Well I purchased and installed the B&W Companion 20K (non-slider) over the weekend. I measured from sent of the hitch where the king pin goes to my cab corner and i have 51 inches. I just need to measure from the king pin to the RV corner now to see how close it will be. Dealer is storing the camper until spring for me so I can't get a measurement until Friday maybe when I am near there. Anyone with a Reflection 311BHS want to take a quick measurement of yours for me?

I really wanted to go with the AUH but just couldn't bring myself to do it. I am interested in the Reese Goosebox now that I know Lippert is OK with them. I had heard they were not OK for warranty and put extra strain on the frame. We will see how the B&W goes and change if needed but hopefully I won't need to.

I was in the same boat. Congratulations on the new hitch. I think you'll love it. It is incredibly easy to use and you can plainly see the pin is captured by the jaws when you look from the rear.
    2017 F-350 CCSB 6.7L
    2021 Micro Minnie 2100BH
    previously - Reflection 28BH, Intech Pursue

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by backtrack2015 View Post
    It is incredibly easy to use and you can plainly see the pin is captured by the jaws when you look from the rear.
    That's what I love about mine as well. Once you back into it and the lever swings closed just drop the lock pin in and look in from the rear. Very easy to confirm it's hitched! Great choice Jackwagon, love the user name by the way lol!
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mjohn59 View Post
    I have a 2019 f350 CC short box, purchased a 2020 310 gk. Andersen Ultimate works great for me.
    Easy in easy out hang it on my wall in the garage.
    Hey mjohn59

I am considering the Anderson hitch with myf350 short box. Like the weight savings. Any issue with clearance to the cab when turning? Appreciate any insights
    Paul,Judy and Ember
    2021 310gk
    2019 ram 3500 mega cab dually diesel
    Andersen hitch

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234