User Tag List

Thread: fireplace help

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fireplace help

I have the new fireplace in our new 337. Dealer says it's fine, i don't think so unless i am really missing something. the owners manual is terrible, it really doesn't give yo any operational direction. I can turn it on sometimes LL or HH or 00 and set temp once it gets to ECO and it will work until the thing kicks off. sometimes i can set it on LL and it will stay on. today i can't get it to blow heat, it did this morning, but now, nope, UGH, any help would be great.
    thanks in advance. OH, the fireplace owners manual doesn't match the phone numbers in the main book i got with the trailer. its Titan Flame WF series model # WF-40S according to info i have. Thanks in advance for any help, Jeff
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeff, look for your build sheet and it will have your exact fireplace model and serial number and hopefully that will help you get some helpful "help".
    Jerry & Kelly Powell
    Zebulon, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R :target:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GD sent me new fireplace after asking me to cut end of cord and send them picture. Easy to install, just lift up faceplate or pull off if magnetic. Then remove 4 or 6 screws holding it to cabinet. Unplug and plug new one in - very easy.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckskin View Post
    GD sent me new fireplace after asking me to cut end of cord and send them picture. Easy to install, just lift up faceplate or pull off if magnetic. Then remove 4 or 6 screws holding it to cabinet. Unplug and plug new one in - very easy.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
    thanks, i willget withthem when we get back.
    Yeah installation will be simple.
    have a great day
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fireplaces in RV's are so troublesome that I have given up on getting mine to work--or replace it. I just wish GD would offer a panel with doors to fill up the hole in my cabinetry.

I'm now using a high quality digital ceramic heater with a fan, and getting decent heat even in last week's low 20's temperatures experienced.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's weird i know as the fireplace in my 2015 303 was trouble free form day one, worked like it was supposed to and looked like a real fireplace with logs. i agree, let's put two cabinet doors on the sides and use a smaller fire place/heater that works. Also wonder why the manufacture of the fireplaces don't have an on and off switch for the lighting in it so at night time you can turn off the affects and just have heat. OH well, i guess we didn't engineer it. UGH and OH Well as it is what it is. I may try to order the bead board that matches the island and just get a small one like i had before.
    have a great day! ! !
    Jeff & Karen
    Peoria, Arizona

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went through 3 fireplaces within the first 3 months and the 4th has lasted over 2 years. My dealer ordered them and I replaced them.
    2017 F-350 King Ranch CCSB 6.7L 4X4 SRW
    2018 Reflection 337RLS

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fingers crossed - no issues last year, hope I didn't jinx myself...
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser