User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Dang, just found this thread. I am under contract for an in stock, new 2021 31MB for $57,000. Any way to save $10,000 at this point? Surprising in February even folks paid 47k. Does that include shipping and dealer cost.. "Out the door" costs basically?
    You didn’t shop around?
    The internet makes it easy to find the best price and then you make a road trip/vacation to go get it
    Prices can vary up to 10000 from coast to coast

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

31MBs are flying off the lots

Dang, just found this thread. I am under contract for an in stock, new 2021 31MB for $57,000. Any way to save $10,000 at this point? Surprising in February even folks paid 47k. Does that include shipping and dealer cost.. "Out the door" costs basically?
    I don't know that you can get the prices now on that model that you could just a few months ago. 31MBs are popular, most the dealerships I've been shopping don't have them on their lots...or any other of the bunkhouse Reflections. The few I see are not being discounted much.

We're shopping for a S-Class Solitude 3550BH and getting quotes at about 62-63k. Which is about 20k off 2021 MSRP. Thankfully, we have an F350 dually so we're stretching the budget to get into the Solitude without having to change tow vehicles.
    2016 Ford F350 DRW King Ranch
    2021 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3550BH

Camp Sites - https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...fw&usp=sharing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    northeast.. But I'd travel anywhere.. was looking at FL and TX too. Are RVtrader prices accurate? Looks like in the 50s for public sale prices..

I got 9% of "MSRP", too bad not 25 or 30%. If I found one today for under $50K new I'd walk away from the deposit I placed on my deal..

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check with Mr. Bill at Campers Unlimited in Gadsden AL

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    northeast.. But I'd travel anywhere.. was looking at FL and TX too. Are RVtrader prices accurate? Looks like in the 50s for public sale prices..

I got 9% of "MSRP", too bad not 25 or 30%. If I found one today for under $50K new I'd walk away from the deposit I placed on my deal..
    We purchased ours through McDowell South outside of St. Louis (Drove from NC to go pick it up). There is a campground like 15 miles down the road where we tested everything out, etc. Paid a tad under 43k for unit with dual AC units. That did not include taxes as it was registered in another state. Reach out to [email protected] or call and talk to him if you are interested. Tell him Jeremy/Elaina sent you.

I have heard that there were cost increases from the manufacturers so not sure the 43k price will hold but i would hope it is better than 50ss you were looking at!

Good luck and let us know!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflection 31MB- how much did you pay?

Quote Originally Posted by pheidingsfelder View Post
    Check with Mr. Bill at Campers Unlimited in Gadsden AL
    I just purchased a 31MB last week from Camper’s Unlimited, and it was $52k. I found another at Camper’s Inn in Atlanta, and they said they could not touch that price. The unit I purchased wasn’t even on the lot yet. You lose a lot of negotiating power when they can sell them before they’re on the lot. We pick it up this Friday and are pleased with the deal we got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivingRangeChamp View Post
    I just purchased a 31MB last week from Camper’s Unlimited, and it was $52k. I found another at Camper’s Inn in Atlanta, and they said they could not touch that price. The unit I purchased wasn’t even on the lot yet. You lose a lot of negotiating power when they can sell them before they’re on the lot. We pick it up this Friday and are pleased with the deal we got.

I have been shopping for a 28BH or 31MB Reflection. Really torn between the two. Lowest price per either has been $51,000, roughly 18% off MSRP. I suppose gone are the days of 30% due to limited inventory and now I am hearing 9% price increase on newly ordered units.
    2021 Ram 3500
    2021 Reflection 28BH
    B&W Companion

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoad88 View Post
    I have been shopping for a 28BH or 31MB Reflection. Really torn between the two. Lowest price per either has been $51,000, roughly 18% off MSRP. I suppose gone are the days of 30% due to limited inventory and now I am hearing 9% price increase on newly ordered units.
    I will say, too, that I feel like I’m getting a little more with the increase. It comes standard now with a tankless water heater, which I’ve always wanted but could never afford. I’m also getting a second AC, which are hard to come by right now with shortages. So, I’m trying to have the perspective that a good deal is relative to the context in which you make it. This wouldn’t have been a good deal a year and half ago, but the economy (and world for that matter) have changed. It’s a good deal today. Otherwise, I’ll make myself so crazy with all of the analysis that I won’t even be able to enjoy the camper I found. And, that’s really the point. Hope this helps. It’s helped me.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now is the wrong time to buy an RV period. Same with a new home. Another year from now there will be deals to be made and those that buy now will be sitting on an overpriced RV.
    I understand the desire to get an RV whether being a 1st time buyer of simply wanting to upgrade but the only person that's going to come out of the deal smiling big time is the dealer and the manufacture.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goducks14 View Post
    Now is the wrong time to buy an RV period. Same with a new home. Another year from now there will be deals to be made and those that buy now will be sitting on an overpriced RV.
    I understand the desire to get an RV whether being a 1st time buyer of simply wanting to upgrade but the only person that's going to come out of the deal smiling big time is the dealer and the manufacture.
    If the market is still as crazy as it is in September I may actually sell it all (truck and camper) and take a year or two off then buy it all back for much less

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast