User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paid just over $47k, including delivery/doc fee. Sales tax was extra. Single A/C. Mountain West

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a dealer offering the 31MB with second AC and 16K Goose Box out the door for 47k. That includes all dealer fees and taxes. I’ll probably put a deposit down tomorrow on it.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just placed our order last week for 31MB with dual AC units - costs were a tad under $43k (taxes NOT included).. Took us a bit to find it but had price quotes all over the place and direct sales people with pricing and some dealers who wanted to do the whole song and dance. Delivery time is about 10-12 weeks were told.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats! Sounds like a great upcoming travel year. Would you mind sharing who you ended up working with? We have been looking and found 53,5 taxes not inc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder550 View Post
    Hey all, I just put down a deposit on a factory order 2021 31MB on Wednesday. Quoted 8-10 weeks for delivery, so should be receiving mid to late December.

Are the prices you all are quoting total out-the-door prices, with tax/title/license and doc fees? Or just trailer price before all that?

I'm at $51,393 out the door with the 2nd A/C and single pane windows, and also includes a 20k Reese Goose Box installed. Includes doc fees, TTL, etc....100% all in. Not sure if I'm comparing apples-to-apples with the other deals in this thread.
    Hey Thunder, who did you work with? We are in UT and have an offer, 1 ac, 53,5 tax not Inc. I think there are better opportunities out there

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasatch View Post
    Congrats! Sounds like a great upcoming travel year. Would you mind sharing who you ended up working with? We have been looking and found 53,5 taxes not inc.
    Sure, we worked with McDowell South RV (https://www.mcdowellsouthrv.com/). Taylor Hampton - Phone is 573-358-7878. Tell him Jeremy/Elaina sent you. They are in Missouri so we are driving 12+ hours to go pick it up but compared to other pricing we got it was worth the trip. There was another place in Illinois that was a tad bit higher but have a friend near the dealership so figured we would visit them first. Let us know how it goes!

Estimated pick up is late April right now.
    Last edited by RecalculatingRoute; 02-22-2021 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Added URL

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered a new build 2021 last week, will take about 8 weeks for delivery. $50K out the door. Includes 2nd AC, slide toppers, furrion camera with 7in monitor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasatch View Post
    Hey Thunder, who did you work with? We are in UT and have an offer, 1 ac, 53,5 tax not Inc. I think there are better opportunities out there
    Aloha RV in Albuquerque. Hope this is still relevant, I haven't been on in awhile.
    2021 Reflection 31MB
    Reese Goose Box 20k
    2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD, CCSB 4x4, LBZ Duramax
    B&W Turnover Ball with 4" offset

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang, just found this thread. I am under contract for an in stock, new 2021 31MB for $57,000. Any way to save $10,000 at this point? Surprising in February even folks paid 47k. Does that include shipping and dealer cost.. "Out the door" costs basically?

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Dang, just found this thread. I am under contract for an in stock, new 2021 31MB for $57,000. Any way to save $10,000 at this point? Surprising in February even folks paid 47k. Does that include shipping and dealer cost.. "Out the door" costs basically?
    Where are you located? Prices are varying greatly based on location. Sounds like maybe west coast?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast