Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine Was Camper Only

Quote Originally Posted by thunder550 View Post
    Hey all, I just put down a deposit on a factory order 2021 31MB on Wednesday. Quoted 8-10 weeks for delivery, so should be receiving mid to late December.

Are the prices you all are quoting total out-the-door prices, with tax/title/license and doc fees? Or just trailer price before all that?

I'm at $51,393 out the door with the 2nd A/C and single pane windows, and also includes a 20k Reese Goose Box installed. Includes doc fees, TTL, etc....100% all in. Not sure if I'm comparing apples-to-apples with the other deals in this thread.
    I figured every dealer and state have different fees and taxes so I only included the camper price. I think it’s hard to compare to prices paid before the China flu hit. Prices have really gone up since. Don’t worry too much about what you paid and enjoy it! Those that can afford to wait until next year can most likely get a steal on a slightly used camper.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just found a 2021 31MB outside of Birmingham, AL about a 5 hour drive for us. 2nd AC, no dual pane windows and I can't get the dealer to budge off the $48k. It's our first 5er and new purchase of anything big!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just placed a factory order for April delivery, second AC was the only option added. $44,999 before taxes, just over $48k out the door (Cook Co. IL taxes).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDog View Post
    I just placed a factory order for April delivery, second AC was the only option added. $44,999 before taxes, just over $48k out the door (Cook Co. IL taxes).
    Just curious... is April an estimate from the dealer, or do you have a proposed build date from GD yet? Also, do you know what day your order was placed?

We are waiting on one as well, but haven't received a build date. Just curious what others around us are being told.

Thanks!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have confirmation yet. The dealer I'm working with (Burlington RV in WI) was saying they were getting orders filled in 8-10 weeks. I actually asked them to delay placing the order by a couple weeks to line up with April.

I'm following up with the dealer in a week so will let you know what I hear and if that has changed.

Monitoring the Elkhart covid status, things are looking generally stable after the recent spike, but who knows with the UK or South African variant that will eventually find their way here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have confirmation yet. The dealer I'm working with (Burlington RV in WI) was saying they were getting orders filled in 8-10 weeks. I actually asked them to delay placing the order by a couple weeks to line up with April.

I'm following up with the dealer in a week so will let you know what I hear and if that has changed.

Monitoring the Elkhart covid status, things are looking generally stable after the recent spike, but who knows with the UK or South African variant that will eventually find their way here.
    Thanks for the information!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im looking at 63K right now with 2nd AC. This is Canadian so if you do the math that's right around 48 USD, Im not done yet I plan own getting them to do some stuff on top of that for me though. I want them to install my Surge protector in it from my old trailer and ill prob try and get a cover added.
    2021 GMC 3500HD
    2021 Montana High Country 385BR
    2018 GMC 2500 HD (Traded in)
    2019 GD312BHTS (written off by fallen tree RIP)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would caution anyone that's thinking of not getting a second AC to re think that idea. These RV's are getting bigger and bigger and in the dead of summer its hard to keep the trailer at a nice temp with only 1 AC
    2021 GMC 3500HD
    2021 Montana High Country 385BR
    2018 GMC 2500 HD (Traded in)
    2019 GD312BHTS (written off by fallen tree RIP)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to report back, have a delivery date of 3/22 on my unit to the dealer. Right in line with what I requested so I'm a happy camper, pun intended!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forgot to report back, have a delivery date of 3/22 on my unit to the dealer. Right in line with what I requested so I'm a happy camper, pun intended!
    Thanks for the update! It'll be a fun few weeks of anticipation I'm sure. It's awesome when things/timing works out like you hope for. Happy camping!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast