User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sande005 View Post
    Also, find where the bypass valves are for winterizing. If they are not fully set correctly, you can have the same issue.
    The usual complaint is the water is way, way too hot. And no, there is not a way to adjust the temp.
    I found my water heater output too hot, scalding hot! The problem is the temperature sensing element is mounted on the outside surface, not immersed like a domestic tank. The element set range is too high for this application by itself. I used a piece of foil backed duct insulation attached with aluminum heat tape to cover the end of the tank where the element is. It now controls the temperature at a safer range.
    Last edited by Wicked ace; 03-10-2020 at 05:20 AM.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Solved, the hot water heater 3 way bypass valve in the trailer, over the hot water heater in a cabinet. The center mixing valve was open. Thanks everyone.
    2020 Imagine 2600RB
    1998.5 Dodge Ram 2500 24 valve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12