I have read most of the posts on this forum but have not seen this question asked/addressed. We have a new 337RLS and find it to be very shakey when walking around in it after we set it up and level it. The rear stabilizers are directly behind the rear axle which leaves almost 10 feet of the backend hanging unsupported so I really question the placement of the stabilizers. We have extended them and leveled the trailer and even have a bi-pod under the 5th wheel pin but the trailer still shakes noticably when one person is sitting and the other gets up and walks around. We have pushed the trailer up as high as I dare and lowered it as much as possible but it is still shakey and it is getting more annoying by the day. We are currrently in Texas for 5 months so I could do the old concrete block trick but i really didn't think I would have to do that with a new traielr. My 34 foot Crossroads Crusier was much more stable and the only difference I can see is the sabilizers were right at the back of the trailer. I really don't want to add additional hand crank stabilizers but do I have any other option? Any help or suggection would be appreciated. Other than this and a few minor glitches we are happy with our new trailer.