User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grand Design Marketing Survey

Yesterday I received this email from Grand Design Marketing Department.

“Over the years, Grand Design has become well-known for making some of the best RVs in the world, and for our support of our family of owners in the broader RV community. Now, Grand Design is investing in a major research initiative to better understand our current owners and THEIR needs, as well as the needs of future owners. Your feedback is incredibly important to us and will help us improve upon and create your ownership and camping experiences with our products, services, and community. We hope you'll share your perspectives and opinions so we can continue refine and improve upon the whole RV experience.

The survey should take no more than 15 minutes to complete. It's being conducted by an independent research firm, and it's completely anonymous -- your data is private and will never be shared individually with us or anyone else.

If you complete the survey by March 6, 2020, you can enter to win a drawing for a $250 Visa Cash Card as our thanks. Rules of the contest can be found here.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know by sending an email to Tom Holt in our marketing department. “

I completed the survey and it pretty much consisted of questions relating to how one searches for their RV. No surprises there, since it’s from the marketing department. I was surprised that there were no questions like what do you like/dislike about your RV or what would you like to see different in your model RV? The only questions I thought were meaningful were something like:
    What did you think about your RV when you first brought it home and during your first outing?
    What do you think about your RV now?

I was surprised that my wife was also able to complete the survey as often once a survey is completed you can’t take it again. Here’s a link for the survey that you can try if you want.

https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/54565...tudinal+Survey
    2015 328M
    2019 F350 SRW 6.7 & B&W slider

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep I took it also last night and was surprised about no questions on how to improve the product. I had my list ready....suspension, wiring and plumbing neatness, all the usual stuff lol. Oh well, kudos to GD for doing an owners survey.
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I received it as well and completed it this afternoon.
    Mark & Megan & Levi (our floppy eared four legged furry friend)
    2019 Reflection 303RLS
    2019 Chevy Silverado 3500HD Duramax
    B & W Companion

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We also recieved it, one to my email and one to Garys. Some of the Questions were oddly written. Almost felt it was more curious about if social media played a part in deciding to buy than the quality and satisfaction of the unit you own now .
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hate to say it, but I wasted my time on the survey too. You guys are already picking up on it, it's a standard fare profiling survey for sales exploitation. I really know better given the company I work for uses the same...
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here. Very disappointed with the questions. I still snuck my real feedback into the text boxes near the end.
    2017 F-350 CCSB 6.7L
    2021 Micro Minnie 2100BH
    previously - Reflection 28BH, Intech Pursue

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I received it also, don't do surveys.
    2019 Reflection 312BHTS TT Sold

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here as Backtrack. I made it clear that taking the old "it's always been done this way" is not a leading mfg's mentality - especially when it comes to using PEX fittings in soft hose within an RV. That is just one of my major complaints about the business philosophy.
    2018 GD Reflections 337RLS, 2021 Ram 3500 Cummins 4x4 CC w/auto level dually, TrailAir pinbox, B&W Companion hitch, Fold-A-Cover Tonneau

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post

We also recieved it, one to my email and one to Garys. Some of the Questions were oddly written. Almost felt it was more curious about if social media played a part in deciding to buy than the quality and satisfaction of the unit you own now .
    I noticed that too Marcy. Seems like it was aimed mostly at finding out how social media plays a part in purchasing. I was waiting for questions relating to build, quality and dealership sales and service, didn't really see much for these items. But hey you could win a visa prepaid card!
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took it too. And noticed all of the things mentioned. I was really hopeful that it would cover some of the things people have complaints about, and what would you like to see changed. My hopes were dashed...
    On a brighter note - I'm not on any social media (except this forum, and the Grand Design official forum).
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast