User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New 2970 Imagine Owners

New to this. I’m sure there will be questions. Looking forward to the support!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats! I am also new to Grand Design. Not new to RVing but had a much smaller camper until now. Haven't even taken delivery yet but I have posted a few questions on here already and the support is amazing. Helpful and respectful group!
    2020 Reflection 311BHS
    2017 F350 CCSB 6.7L
    B&W Companion non-slider Hitch

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjfleissner View Post
    New to this. I’m sure there will be questions. Looking forward to the support!
    Congrats and welcome. We had the Imagine 2950RL earlier version and loved it. It was a 2017 model. When we decided to go full time upgraded to the Solitude. The imagine just wasn't big enough and with the options we needed to go FT in. Hope you love your choice, we did. We made some improvements in the 2950 RV suspension, MorRyde CREs and wet bolts, made it tow and ride much better. Camped in it down into the high 20s low 30s and found it didn't use that much propane for the few nights in that cold temp. The 2970RL version was a better improvement over the 2950RL especially in the bath and bedroom. Also here in Texas in summer 110 degree heat the two AC units keep it very comfortable, rarely needing both ACs running. In the storage compartment where the water connections are we made a door out of the left side panel, and used some "L" brackets to the upper frame to shore up the box, made it much easier to get at the inside especially the winterizing hose connection. Enjoy !
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do have one question for owners of 311BHS units. I am having a custom mattress made for the space where the trifold flip couch in the back of the trailer. My dealer does not have a unit on his lot. Could someone who owns a 311BHS measure this space so that I can start building the frame for the mattress.
    Thank you for your warm welcome. I am so excited to begin to meet people in the RV world.
    Case24

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by case24 View Post
    I do have one question for owners of 311BHS units. I am having a custom mattress made for the space where the trifold flip couch in the back of the trailer. My dealer does not have a unit on his lot. Could someone who owns a 311BHS measure this space so that I can start building the frame for the mattress.
    Thank you for your warm welcome. I am so excited to begin to meet people in the RV world.
    Case24
    Wish I could help you! We just bought a 311bhs but it is still at the dealer until May when I can make room in the driveway for it. Going nuts waiting for May to get here!
    2020 Reflection 311BHS
    2017 F350 CCSB 6.7L
    B&W Companion non-slider Hitch

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome and enjoy the new rig.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB