Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Other Grand Designs

I recently traveled over 3800 miles to SE Missouri from Tucson, AZ to visit my mother for the last time. I never saw a Grand Design on the highway or at any of our stops. Where do you all go?
    LC

Traveling Piper
    We had a HiLo trailer for many years- another trailer with true pride in their craftsmanship and they were few and far between- which we considered a good thing. They took more time on each one to make sure we never had an issue- never in over 8 years. We had people waiting in line to purchase when we outgrew it. I am hoping this is also true with Grand Design- quality over quantity.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw one today north bound on us287 south of Amarillo, TX. A Reflection pulled by a GM truck.

Traveling Piper
    Grand Design does have some nice styling on their coaches, we were immediately drawn to them- especially their toy haulers- the graphics look a little more classy to us. Some of the other brands about blinded us. LOL

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some brands are better represented by dealers in some parts of the U.S. than others.

With well over 2,000 trailers delivered in their first 18 mos. in business, you will see plenty of these trailers.

Go to Florida about now, and you'll see a bunch of RV's heading there for the next 4 months.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I drive for a living and rarely see Grand Designs on the road. When we first got ours in April I saw several in a short period of time, always on 75 S in FL pulled by transport trucks. I did see one yesterday in our hometown, a Reflection towed by a maroon GM, if thats the same one Specularius saw they made good time! Lol
    Scott and Jan Platt Ocala, FL
    Cameron(Son) & Chica(chihuahua)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD 4X4, Crew Cab, Dually, Diesel
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hooray! We have a Grand Design Reflection in our park. I will try to meet the owner

BennyJR
    I have seen a few come in go from our park. I know Grand Design is very up in up down here in Texas. It was the talk of the show last year. I think a lot of other manufactures are now trying to keep up with GD base on some of the new coaches I've seen this year. Still nothing compares to my GD.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LC - - When you say SEMO, exactly where are you referring? I grew up in SEMO (Steele) which is about as far SE as one can get and still be in MO unless you're in Holland or Cooter. I now live in NW TN just across the river from SEMO because of taxes. If you make it to Cape Girardeau you'll find several GDRV's on Youngblood's Capetown RV lot; which is where I purchased mine. Back in October I pulled into a campsite at Montauk State Park, MO right next to a Solitude 369RL. Surprised the heck out of me.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
    R Kaiser
    2018 GD Reflections 337RLS, 2021 Ram 3500 Cummins 4x4 CC w/auto level dually, TrailAir pinbox, B&W Companion hitch, Fold-A-Cover Tonneau

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Retread68, we have a house 4 miles East of POPŁAR Bluff, south of airport. My home of record is in PENSACOLA don't stay there very often either. We do go back to the Bluff for a week or two a few times in the summer. Probably be back in April, expecting our first great grandson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast