Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jabhoyt View Post
    I am also looking for advice on a new mattress for my 297RSTS.
    I have suffered three years with that terrible mattress that comes with the rv. I wanted to put in a sleep number but found out too late that they stopped making the rv version.
    That being said, I am researching a bunch of rv mattresses. Obviously, you can't try them out unless you know someone who has one in their camper. I was interested in the hybrid one that you can determine the firmness for each side. However seeing another post here now makes me wonder if that is not a good pick. I really need a lot of input. They are costly and I don't want to get stuck with a lemon. Thanks!
    We just replaced ours with a Sleep Number C4 standard queen-sized bed and love it. I like the dual chamber and Bluetooth capability to adjust each side individually. I still see them advertised on Camping World's webpage and of course you can buy them online or through a Sleep Number reseller.

https://www.campingworld.com/SleepNumber.html
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LIPO4 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our trailer came with the "optional" king mattress, which we didn't want. The dealer was willing to take the king mattress for free and sell us a queen at full price. We chose not to give him any more money. Instead we went to a local store and bought a nice queen mattress. Yes, we gave them the king (still in the plastic) for free, but we supported a local business that wasn't trying to rip us off. The mattress actually went to a family that really needed it.

I don't remember the brand of the mattress, but you might check with your local stores to see what you can find. The store delivered our new mattress and took the King away. The two guys had an easy time taking the king out, and struggled a bit bringing the queen in since it was still rolled up.
    David Lininger, kb0zke
    Rev. 2:10c
    2022 Reflection 315RLTS, 2016 F350 CC SRW King Ranch
    https://www.smugmug.com/app/organize/2022-315RLTS-Solar

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123