User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the same exact unit and frustrated with the fridge after several trips to dealer. We live in the hot Florida climate and the fridge struggles to stay cold. How did you get the new and old unit in and out of the unit? Did you pay someone to install? Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mbaute View Post
    We have the same exact unit and frustrated with the fridge after several trips to dealer. We live in the hot Florida climate and the fridge struggles to stay cold. How did you get the new and old unit in and out of the unit? Did you pay someone to install? Thanks in advance!
    In my 376 both refrigerators fit through the front door. Just had to remove doors from the refrigerators. I did it myself with the help of my BIL. Removed false floor under old fridge, rerouted gas line to stove, added 3/4" subfloor and moved electric box. Hardest part was wiggling the new fridge in through the front door without doing any damage.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1354.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	34721
    Pam & Ed
    "Just Kruse'n"

Momentum 376TH (New 11/04/2016)
    Full Timing since 11/04/2016
    2017 Ram 3500 DRW Aisin 3.73

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)