Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Grey tanks on Transcend 27BHS?

Hello,
    We just purchased our TT and I noticed another grey tank valve mid-coach in front of the slide, in addition to the black/grey valves in the back. I am new to TT ownership so I'm just checking on this. The owners manual is pretty vague on this topic. I'm guessing that the second grey tank valve is for the kitchen sink. Also, are they 2 completely separate tanks? Then at the dump station, we have to empty the front grey tank, then disconnect, and then empty the back black/grey tanks? Thank you!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not familiar with the Transcend line but I am almost certain that you have a single outlet to which all the tanks are plumbed so you do not need to disconnect the hose and move it....you just need to pull the gate valve handles. When dumping our Imagine, I open the black water valve, drain, rinse and close, then open, drain, close the kitchen sink gray water tank (#2 on our unit) and finally the shower/bathroom sink (#1 on our unit). They drain as if they are separate tanks but GD only quotes one capacity for gray water so I don't know how it breaks down between the two tanks. Would be interested if anyone knows that.
    Buckaroo
    2020 Imagine 2670MK
    2017 Tundra DC 4WD TRD