User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Good luck with all that. Grand Design's web site has some options lists. Also, if you are ordering a unit that has't been built pretty much the sky's the limit on options. In general, options added at the factory are going to be less expensive and they are likely to be better construction. We had a pick list of options and had the dealer search the factory's inventory until they found one that was setup as we wanted it or at least close. We didn't want to wait too long because it would cut down on our camping time. We definitely didn't want to go anywhere in our trade-in as any damage would have messed up the deal. We would have liked the unit to be prepped for a generator but that would have required a full build from scratch. The Toy Haulers of course come that way.

One other thing about dealing with Mike Thompson specifically is that I began the process with their internet sales manager. We did most all negotiations way before I ever got to the dealership, including specific discussions regarding my trade-in. His name was Ray Bitner and was very good to deal with.
    Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We actually saw the Momentum at the Pomona Show. My wife generally roles her eyes when I say "Look at this" or "Isn't this neat". So I went with this plan. Go find one YOU like. This was the first time either of us had seen the Momentum, and that's the one she picked. The guy from MT was out of the Colton branch, and very friendly as well has helpful. Living in Orange, Colton isn't that far away, but FV is definitely closer. My uncle has purchased 3 trailers from the FV branch, and has seemed happy. Maybe that will help knowing someone who has purchased 3 from their lot. Who knows.

I'm pretty sure we're going to have to order. 1) They don't have a lot of Momentum floorplans on lot 2) I want to have things like the heatpump, etc.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Sounds good. I just got a call from my salesman a few minutes ago and our trailer has arrived. They will get the front A/C installed and we are scheduled for delivery tomorrow at 1 pm. Our fingers are crossed that everything is as expected! How will I sleep tonight. I will certainly post a note tomorrow with a picture or 2.
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck! We were excited to get our 337 too! Expect a few bumps in the road, we had some issues. They all have issues, ours mostly with components not built by GD. The difference is, Grand Design is awesome and stands behind their product. We have been very impressed with their support and commitment. You won't sleep tonight!
    Sean and Donna Duling
    2015 Reflection 337rls #627
    1996 F-350 CC 4x4 DRW 7.3L
    Ferndale Wa.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck Poppy! Go enjoy a Tommy's Burger while you're up here!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by offtohavasu View Post
    Good luck Poppy! Go enjoy a Tommy's Burger while you're up here!
    Can't beat their chili burger! Yummy!!
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234